NZ update on a lil kiwi..
Parents in court fighting for the right to use unvaxed blood on this bubba..he has a heart condition,
Baby Will update - 5 Dec.
Will is doing really well! He has put on 70 grams. Mumma Sam is really pleased ❤️ It must be all the love and prayers from Kiwis everywhere 🙏🤲 and now Robert F Kennedy is reaching out to talk to Sam.
Please if you can, join all the caring Kiwis outside the High Court of Auckland, tomorrow from 9am. We're all working together to get the Win for Will! Together, We have the Will to Win!

Only people mentioned by @Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

Sending prayers for Baby Will and his family

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

There is video of uplift .PMO!!
this 23 hrs ago
Statement by Cole & Sam.
Baby Will is stable.
The operation took over half a day.
Starship offered a family room initially for them both to be near Baby Will.
That offer was subsequently withdrawn.
They have had to make their own arrangements.
Dad, Cole, is with Baby Will through the night tonight so mum Sam can sleep. She still has two children to feed and the stress of last night took a huge toll on that ability.
She needs all our love and care to replenish and heal.
She was not allowed to sleep at all last night, if she wanted to stay on the other side of the pre-op room, with Baby Will.
She was not allowed to hug him before this big operation.
We and all New Zealanders need to ask this government and Starship Hospital: WHY?

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏Check out the JW site They don't take blood, they claim to have other alternatives.
Prayers for this lil precious baby
🙏🙏💞🤗🤗

In response arba happihr to her Publication

The police came in the night and took baby Will.

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I have been posting this everywhere. Please join me and do the same.

Send up a prayer for the little baby.

In response America First to her Publication

Folks here have been amazing💜. .there is a solid following in NZ, im a kiwi, the verdict is expected in the next few days

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

This is unacceptable!
Pray for Baby Will & his family 🙏

Breaking!!! Unvaccinated blood for baby Will

Parents and baby Will lost the case.

Judge has approved that guardianship of baby Will is to be transferred to the courts so that his heart operation can go ahead.
this is wrong on so many levels 🤬🤯🤬

Prayers up for Will & his familly 🙏

WTAF???

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

yes, all anons PRAY now, together. God will protect!!!

(11) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

his EYES!!

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

what? its prob the lighting..

(1) Show this thread

sending healing prayers ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

God Bless

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

A precious little innocent caught up in the non-sense of our world
i pray for him and his family All is well
✨🙏🏻❤️

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

You can literally see God's Love in his eyes.

🙌🏻❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Heavenly Father we ask Your Light to shine bright for the needs of this precious baby through Jesus Christ we praise and glorify Your Name above all Names and these miracles a testimony of Your Almighty Strength and Power🙏🏻✝️🕊Amen ❤️

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

I'm spreading the word on FB.

Medical and legal ruling other countries will follow. Momma is BRAVE! She is being harrassed - but she's fighting for her baby. Doctors attempting to have the court give medical custody to them (medical kidnapping) when there is no basis for this...this is no different than requesting that family members donate blood to your baby instead of strangers through a blood bank. NO different...except it concerns the vax, and if the medical community wins this, none of us are safe from being force-fed contaminated blood...

Will needs prayer - what a beautiful little soul, and what brave parents he has! But the world needs prayer too, because tomorrow it could be your child or parent or sibling or grandparent. There is a growing movement for unvaxxed blood to be given to unvaxxed patients. People KNOW....and now we're facing legal issues over getting what we consider 'safe' medical care.

Will represents the world here...

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

Sounds like they have a judge that is listening 🙏

Be the voice for voiceless 🙏
God has this! 🙌❤️🙌

To assist Will's weight gain he is given supplementary feeds to compliment his mother's breastmilk.

But today, of all days, nurses slowed down the rate the extra feed was delivered to Will, causing stress and delay.

They went on to suggest Samantha leave her son at the hospital while she attend court.

To make things worse, security guards are also following her around the hospital now.

intimidation tactics....this whanau have many eyes looking.. Will and his need is not going to go quietly away...verdict due today or tomorrow..

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

As I was watching this clip I noticed on the upper left hand side something strange
Are these Draco shapeshifters . Watch and you can see a lizard shaped head appear. Maybe it's my imagination.

(2) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏🙏🙏
Beautiful child !

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

he has beautiful blue eyes.🙂

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers Up 🙏🏻

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏🙏🙏

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Prayers fir beautiful little Will. ❤️🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🙏Protect baby Will with your loving & brilliant light ❤️☀️🙏

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

sweet little bundle of Joy 🙏❤️🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

prayers for your lil kiwi baby Will. ty God that RFKJr is reaching out to help in this fight♥️hmmm, unvaxxed blood, lots of us on AU got that

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Will is so sweet, a prayer is coming your way for Will, God Bless You All!

Prayers to you from Texas this day.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Beautiful!!! 🙏 💕