NZ update on a lil kiwi..
Parents in court fighting for the right to use unvaxed blood on this bubba..he has a heart condition,
Baby Will update - 5 Dec.
Will is doing really well! He has put on 70 grams. Mumma Sam is really pleased ❤️ It must be all the love and prayers from Kiwis everywhere 🙏🤲 and now Robert F Kennedy is reaching out to talk to Sam.
Please if you can, join all the caring Kiwis outside the High Court of Auckland, tomorrow from 9am. We're all working together to get the Win for Will! Together, We have the Will to Win!

Breaking!!! Unvaccinated blood for baby Will

Parents and baby Will lost the case.

Judge has approved that guardianship of baby Will is to be transferred to the courts so that his heart operation can go ahead.
this is wrong on so many levels 🤬🤯🤬

Prayers up for Will & his familly 🙏

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

yes, all anons PRAY now, together. God will protect!!!

WTAF???

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

It is outrageous!!!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Honestly I can't take much more of this. Stories like this are torture to my heart. Why??? What is the purpose of this? I am sorry but I will never understand. This is breaking my heart. Dear GOD please intervene in this . . . please.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

it is wrong on so many levels!
Our nation is run by evil control freaks

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Praying for this baby and parents. ❤️

:( prayers

🙏🙏🙏

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

😥♥️🙏

sending prayers. 🙏😢🤬🙏

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

:(