Only people mentioned by @TonyG in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response TonyG to his Publication

That has withstood the test of time.

high iq truth and light workers 😍🙏⚔⚔⚔

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana surely hopes that at some point in this Greatest Story Ever Told I have the privilege to personally acknowledge and thank all the Q team and White Hat computer experts that have been behind the scenes literally saving the planet.
The many that we could not have won without their so far in the background hard work, so far faceless hereos!

You will, hopefully not be faceless unknown heroes forever Nana hopes, and I truely appreciate all that you have done for us, we never had a chance in this hell without you.

Prayers for the ones that have been in this as well for decades giving all they had that did not live long enough to see the fruits of their hard work and sacrifies.
I know for sure that you are seeing the end of hell and beginning of the Divine Earth.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Everything Nana said and more!
Much love and gratitude from this American.
GOD bless you all.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

@martingeddes
It is frustrating to wrap my head around the fact that I grabbed this screenshot over 4 years ago and that a half of a decade has passed since we started on this psychosomatic roller coaster ride.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

👇👊😁

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha MArtin
That's why we are here!
You are one of the chosen ones! 😇
AU patriot warriors are the chosen ones!
Keep up the good work! Appreciate it

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

All it takes to all out trigger my husband is the mention of the word ANONS. I've learned to keep my trap shut, but some days?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

🙏❤🙏

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

ditto

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

BURN!! 💯🎯😁🤩💝

Man that's got some spice!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Yes. The retired military, law enforcement, intel and others who post there are invalable. It’s NOT teenagers shitposting.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

“invaluable”. Would love an edit feature on AU.

(1) Show this thread