I NEED YOU GUYS REALLY REALLY BAD RIGHT NOW.
I NEED YOU PRAYER WARRIORS TO PRAY LIKE YOU’VE NEVER PRAYED BEFORE.
THIS IS MY BROTHER AND I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY BECAUSE I USUALLY DON’T PAY ATTENTION TO FAMILY TEXTS, BECAUSE THEY ARE USUALLY SOMETHING STUPID.
PLEASE PRAYER WARRIORS PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER.
I CAN’T LOSE HIM.

Only people mentioned by @LithiumOnQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Prayers, love and positive vibes on their way to your brother.
God bless you and your family.

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

sending love and prayers for healing🙏🏼🙏🏼

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨🙏🏼✨

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for your brother.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Please sweet Jesus, lay your healing hands on him. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

You're a good brother.💛🙏 Any update?

🙏🙏🙏

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

May the hand of GOD touch and heal every fiber in your brother's vessel.

In the HOLY NAME of JESUS !!!

✝️❤️🔥

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Prayers, a constant stream of prayers.!!

start taking Fenbenzinol and you will be fine

Praying for Your Brother and All of You!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Praying for your brother. It's been almost 24 hours, do you have any news? I understand it is very important to drink lots of water otherwise you will have back issue.🙏🙏🙏

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I haven’t heard anything yet, but thanks for asking. As soon as I hear something, I’ll let ya know. He’s been sleeping a lot from the pain meds.

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for your brother..❤️🙏May the Lord place a healing shield over his body.
God bless fren. ❤️

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

🙏🏼🤍

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Prayers for your brother. God Bless.

I will always stand by President Trump # Looking forward to a better day God, family, friends

🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Hi Theo ~ there is an EESystem in Swanton, an hour away. You might reach out to the contact and see what they can offer your brother to support his treatment. 🙏💗 🙏https://www.eesystem.com/global-ee-systems/

Love and prayers for your brother and you Theo. Praying for the Cures that our President Truthed about over the weekend🙏💙

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏Prayers of healing.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying healing and truth and light, and Armor of God, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Get your brother some Ivermectin!💖

🙏🙏🙏

Lord, heal her brother. Your eye is on the sparrow...... we KNOW YOU WILL HEAL YOUR children. amen

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

praying for you and your family… God is good always. Time to trust Gods plan , dont worry because God has got you and your brother in his loving arms .