Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

My husband died on New Years Eve and I will be spending the first Christmas without him. This song came to me after Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac passed away. I was kind of numb and stuck until this song reminded me of my feelings. It covers so much of how it feels to lose someone so close. My husband has come to help fix things a couple times. He tells me "Not all can do that."❤️https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTi19MPOvDw

Fleetwood Mac Songbird - YouTube

i own no part of this video...........copywright full ownership to WMGOn behalf of: Rhino Warner

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

I am sorry for your loss. This song came to me recently too. I was struggling in my faith a little and it was almost like God was singing this beautiful song to me. I hope you feel your husband looking over you when you hear it.

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

We are sisters in loss. My love passed last year. Just today i had a fleeting thought that i couldn't wait for him to get home from work tonight.
Reach out if you need an understanding ear.

(4) Show this thread

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

May you be comforted by memories of a mother's love. My dear Mom passed on Dec 7, 2014.

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

My Mother died Dec. 21, 1990. We buried her on Dec. 26, 1990. Christmas has never been the same for me.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

my heart is with you im so sorry to hear this. sending you lots of love♥️🌷🌷🌷🌹

i cant celebrate christmas anymore either since i lost family members. its ruined.
now my family is jabbed vs unjabbed and we are excluded.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

My/Our mother died on Dec 12, 1991 and I STILL miss her.

(2) Show this thread