🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🙏🙏🥲

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

My husband died on New Years Eve and I will be spending the first Christmas without him. This song came to me after Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac passed away. I was kind of numb and stuck until this song reminded me of my feelings. It covers so much of how it feels to lose someone so close. My husband has come to help fix things a couple times. He tells me "Not all can do that."❤️https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTi19MPOvDw

Fleetwood Mac Songbird - YouTube

i own no part of this video...........copywright full ownership to WMGOn behalf of: Rhino Warner

We are sisters in loss. My love passed last year. Just today i had a fleeting thought that i couldn't wait for him to get home from work tonight.
Reach out if you need an understanding ear.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dannimoon17 in this post can reply

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

Thank you sister! I appreciate the kind offer. I have been running from my grief I guess. I just keep plodding along. I went right back to work. It's just now that I have had him come to me in dreams. We were sitting around talking like we used to. I had an assistant that lost her husband two months before I lost mine. I thought she and I could help each other, but everyone grieves differently. She went on a dating website and is talking about marriage now. I have no idea what that is about. However, I am not judging anyone's journey. It's hard enough trying to figure out what I am doing.

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Only those who have grieved understand how diff it is for each one of us and accept the way others do it.
Just as every Love is different, so is everyones way if coping. I cannot judge as i used to prior to losing him
My grief truly nearly killed me. I clung quite literally to the words of God. He showed me:
We are meant to be coupled, not alone. I look forward to having love and companionship in my life again. I will honor the love i have known by giving it to someone else .
Big hugs to you hon.

(1) Show this thread