Power grid destroyed by vandals in North Carolina around Fort Bragg

The county has 47,000 Duke Energy customers, so 38,000 outages in the county is a large percentage.

The Duke Energy website listed no cause for the outages. The Southern Pines Pilot newspaper reported that vandalism at two power substations caused the outages.

Have a friend in the area. Story is people were protesting a drag show that was going on and that "far right people" shot into substations in protest. Sounds like a media attempt to stir up sh** to me.

This is one of those something important happened stories that's just going to quietly go away but I think that it's significant

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/nearly-40000-in-the-dark-as-massive-power-outage-hits-moore-county/amp/

I live in NC...no other story out there about this except the CBS link you shared. Kind of like when a marine vehicle was involved in an accident and marines went flying out of back of truck. I beleive they charged the driver but like this it went away very quickly. Very suspect, feels like CBS may have been the only.one covering that as well if I remember correctly. Gonna see if I saved it.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it