Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Precision!!!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

1-2-3

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

oh yeah.. I need to add boxing commentary to this 😂. The noises they make is pretty funny. I want one or two, they are so cute 🥰

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

〰️ wow Wow WOW!!!

Wow....great demo of focused energy.....amazing.

1.2.3. its about the break

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

🙏👍💥😃❤️

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

One of my favorite quotes. It takes a lot of mental effort and practice to understand what it takes to “be water.” God bless his soul.

(2) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Mastery of physical law. Physical law comprises all agreements that hold a consensus reality together... as long as one agrees to the laws of gravity, physical form, and physical limitation, then one is subject to existing within a consensus reality... this is how most humans exist upon Earth in present time. Limitation has become the accepted and embraced paradigm from which all things exist in form.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

May the force be within you.

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

+
++
+++

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Bruce Lee One Inch Punch Brutal SPEED and POWER! - YouTube

Today we are going to talk about Bruce Lee’s One Inch Punch. Bruce Lee learned this technique from his Wing Chun training with IP Man in Hong Kong and later ...

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Thank you VK. If you go into med mode - you can see this man drawn in the energy from above direct thru his body. Great reminder.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

CHI Force ... the energy of life itself

Very Impressive!
Bruce Lee technique

Ninja Breaks Bricks in Slow Motion - YouTube

Power Breaking is used by various martial art disciplines as a measurement of mental fortitude. The most common object broken is wood, but for World Record a...

Hiya ✨✨✨🔥🔥🔥💖💖💖

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

what chi he has

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Hiya!
1 2 3

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Impressive. 💣💥😃

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Bruce lee 1 inch punch

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

that was amazing! Sooo fast!
focus n chi

the hand is quicker than the eye

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow such focus with calm, increasingly difficult missions with total success

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

HiYa👋

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Energy concentration!
See it happen before you do it!

Concentrate ya'll we are the majority now!
We control what happens!

See it as tho it has already happened and you are just waiting on time to catch up!
We got this!

Don't allow them to control the energy today!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

nana ty for explaining the process, seeing as though already happened♥️must do that

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They have no strength because their world is built on lies and we can see through the lies along with those who could not see before yesterday.

(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

mind IS matter

(1) Show this thread