Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Tartaria...great Mud Flood...Tesla...EM....connecting the dots..

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

1000 years. You believe in Tartaria VK? Never asked.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

i think he does

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

don't know about the rest of you, but i don't need any experience that has a queen or king or nobility. enough "ruling" and power over. we're ALL royalty. p e r i o d.

Naboo
Nebu

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Much is mimicked. May the force be with you - let's make that Source. There we go.

for the record, all this tartaria thing is fake

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

tartaria’s destruction and the world we live in today feel actually very much like a loop.

a silent war where leadership is infiltrated, with the goal of getting rid of dissenters. seems to be a lot of ties to The Great Reset (their goal…)

dont ask questions about the old world, anyone who tries to uphold or remember it will be done away with, and we’ll erase the history…

what REALLY was going on in the 1800s..?

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 11:53 > 2:8 > 1
video :31 > 4 > 1111
there’s that number 31 again, [connects to your post earlier at 03:10] World stalemate as the truth is revealed...the best is yet to come, its coming in fast as the timelines converge & the truth will set us free 🙌❤️🙌

💧31

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good Afternoon VK and Patriots!

The whole universe can be found in a grain of sand on the beach.
The truth and sincerity can only be found there.

Working through the Jon Levi videos. Today’s episode referenced the Star Wars / historical connection. Freaky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvz8GxjCGKM

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Good Morning VK (afternoon actually) and AU fam. 😊👋 With knowledge comes, oh so many more questions.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

True!!!

(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Good afternoon Sir 🤧😮‍💨holy crap I'm a sick baka (grandma in Croatian) Hope you're vunderbar 😊

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

took me forever to find ur post, good morning! I posted this yesterday, must be in sync ya think?

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

What a nice dig! I ended up on a reddit page talking about the cause of destruction, then Randall Carlson on youtube talking about the Peshtigo Fire. Omigosh.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tartaria/comments/z90oox/what_actually_caused_the_mud_floods/

Good Day to All Patriots 💖💖💖

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so James Wood was already on last night saying he is gonna sue the DNC and Twitter so------------

Is Elon just burning thr 44billion to take down twit wit or does he have a legal way to protect himself and the "new company" from exposing the truth of prior corruption?

Seems that the bad employees and the old Board of Directors would shoulder the liability of it all? or no?

What about Fauci's daughter? Was she fired? What part did she play?
Did she and her father conspire to hide truths about the covid and death jab?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How we doing on this ladder today VK?

👍

They don’t produce multi million and billion dollar scripts from out of the blue… These evil demons aren’t that creative. That’s giving them too much credit. They make things sci-fi so we won’t ever believe it’s validity. They know how our psyche works.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏Good Afternoon VK & AU Fam. Continuing to strengthen those discernment skills.

🌸🌸🌸

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

still morning here, hoping yours was good♥️rainy funeral day, friends mom, full life, peaceful going away

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Good morning Patriots!! Its a glorious day!!!

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

seeing that [they] have to show wjat they do—- somehow——
what if the whole#TwitterFiles being “aired” was [them] being able to air what they did—-
done.
and as it goes unpunished it remains just that—-
it aired

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good Morning All 👊🏻😎

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Good Afternoon VK!