A huge reason why the world seems to be in shambles is due to the work we’ve done as Anons.

Be proud Patriots. We’re bringing the whole diseased fooking temple down!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

*leo here gotta keep the ego in check" 😜
Proud? Yes...i was never following any of this nonsense!!! I knew! I had the eyes to see what was coming.... not cocky! i learned the hard way what was going on with "medicine"
Stay strong thru this movie bc man oh man its taking so long .......may all our eyes stay open ❤️🙏

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Does this include WTM? because they have been getting shredded on TS. Its been fun to watch.

correct me if im wrong but I remember a doq issuing a warning about WTM...🤔

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Be proud Patriots. We’re bringing the whole diseased fooking temple down!=696

All Of The Members Of The New World Order Are Getting Erased From Existence=696
What Is I Will Destroy You Swiftly When You Least Expect It=696
All Of America's Troubles Originate At The Illegal Rothschild Federal Reserve=696
America Is Not And Has Not Been What The Jewish News Media Shows Us On TV=696

God Made Me Good. God Made Me Strong. All You Could Ever Do Was Hurt Me And Deceive Me=696
All Around The World More And More People Are Coming To Know The Truth=696

Great Awakening Starts. All Shall Be Transformed In The Twinkling Of An Eye=696
I Love You All With All My Heart. Let's Just Make This A Brand New Start=696
People Need To Open Their Hearts To The Possibility Of A Happy World=696

You Always Knew That You Were Different From Those Around You=696
Journey Of Faith And Trust. Stand Strong Within Your Knowing=696

FJB .......Trump is my President

Deep State is crumbling

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

It is hard to function in the real world.....stand around listen to how stupid or uninformed they are....I just assume be alone.....

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Been 🙏🙏 throughout these many years God would allow me to live long enough to see this Happen! Thank You God!!

IT'S HABBENING!! 🙌🙌

Mon-Fri: Mischief
Sat-Sun: Mayhem

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Good!

God wins..

The end

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God, what we are witnessing and all a part of is Biblical.
By the grace of God, it is [their] world that is coming to an end, not ours!

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

🎺🎺🎺🎺

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All state and local managers of the taxpayers money should opt out of any securities and/or investments held thr Blackrock as well.

They are going down!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/state-florida-removes-2-billion-blackrock-anti-esg-divestment-using-cash-fund-blackrocks-social-engineering-project-isnt-something-florida-ever-signed/

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

😁 damn straight

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

It will

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

And Its Glorious 🙏🏼✨
What a time to be Alive 🙌🏻💫❤️
Mornin’ Doc 🥰
Have a awesome day 👍🏻👊🏻🐸🍿

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I said this very thing to my dad last night.
Told him about the Q post saying
You are watching the destruction of the Old Guard.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE TEMPLE: JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR

The Temple - 2000 Film | Jesus Christ Superstar - YouTube

Tenth in a series of clips from the 2000 Jesus Christ Superstar film. With Glenn Carter as Jesus.Buy tickets for your nearest Jesus Christ Superstar performa...

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Exactly "we the people" are the plan

too many friendships and families are currently destroyed because of this for sure, its got to be time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get that apl up

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

WINNING 🇺🇸

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

After my dad decided to quit smoking, he was massively red pilled about Tobacco and Big Pharma!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

it sure seems that way 👍
everytime my mom tells me something she hears on fake news, example CNN losing money shutting down headline or b%lenciga being exposed”

im like yep, that’s us! 🙌
wish it didnt take so long but then im reminded it took decades for it to get so bad…aint going to happen overnight
keep the Faith my beautiful patriot family 🙏

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

You da best DOQ....

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Thank you Doq - I really needed a boost like this. God Bless

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

Copied: It is of my opinion, that the day before my birthday, the Supreme Court is going to remove 2/3 of congress and senate, biden, Harris, pence. No arrests...yet. when this happens, riots break out. Military gets activated during such leads to 10 days of no comms. Trump gets reinstated. The military assist him in getting new elected officials, and at the same time, removing bad actors, and holding tribunals. 2023 is the year of pain. For THEM...not us. From there it's going to take years, before we can get back to helping the rest of the world. But thier militaries are also removing same bad actors for thier countries. It's all coming down. Fast.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

A PLAGUE OF FROGS!!!!!

HAPPY FLY DAY!

Exodus: Gods and Kings | Plague of Frogs: Washington D.C. [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube

What would ancient plagues look like if they happened in today’s modern world? Witness the plagues now.Exodus: Gods and Kings: From acclaimed director Ridley...

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts