Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A huge reason why the world seems to be in shambles is due to the work we’ve done as Anons.

Be proud Patriots. We’re bringing the whole diseased fooking temple down!

Only people mentioned by @sambrown in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

A PLAGUE OF FROGS!!!!!

HAPPY FLY DAY!

Exodus: Gods and Kings | Plague of Frogs: Washington D.C. [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube

What would ancient plagues look like if they happened in today’s modern world? Witness the plagues now.Exodus: Gods and Kings: From acclaimed director Ridley...

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

Copied: It is of my opinion, that the day before my birthday, the Supreme Court is going to remove 2/3 of congress and senate, biden, Harris, pence. No arrests...yet. when this happens, riots break out. Military gets activated during such leads to 10 days of no comms. Trump gets reinstated. The military assist him in getting new elected officials, and at the same time, removing bad actors, and holding tribunals. 2023 is the year of pain. For THEM...not us. From there it's going to take years, before we can get back to helping the rest of the world. But thier militaries are also removing same bad actors for thier countries. It's all coming down. Fast.