Good morning Patriots!! Today is 1/17 5:00pm will be 17:00hrs. The pace of things will accelerate. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride!! It has been an incredible journey with all of you on every platform! We have built a patriot family that spans continents! This is a global movement for good and we are BILLIONS strong now!! I couldn’t of imagined a better group of patriotic humans! Where we go one we go all has never rang truer! No matter what you think may happen or what does happen, this happened, this right here! This building of the largest patriot army on the planet. And we are not going a

Only people mentioned by @TheQonspiracist in this post can reply

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

Be blessed! 🙏 💕🌎 #wwg1wga

Conservative, happily married, animal lover, Christian, grandmother, retired IT, WWG1WGA.

Amen! God bless all true patriots! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I count my blessing every day... I am grateful to know there are so many God fearing loving patriots around the world.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Amen Amen, BE BLESSED🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💯🙏🏻❤️😎

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

good morning 07

🇺🇲#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

good morning friend 🧡🌄 great statement#wwg1wga

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇🙏😘
Nana loves you all

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

Amen.

Ready.

Seeking truth * Save the children * I'm not responsible for your feelings * Validation and self worth come from within

In response Silence Dogood to his Publication

Honored to be the 17th like ❤

(1) Show this thread