#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It's good to take a step back and enjoy life... otherwise you will be used for their sick manifestations.

Need that energy for 2023.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Before next year comes, December 28, 2022 marks my 17 year anniversary of when my life changed. It's kind of like a spiritual rebirth for me. It was the moment GOD rescued me from my enemies who were encamped all around me. They were closing in to take me out. That's when GOD stepped in.

It's been a struggle since because I felt like I didn't deserve it. It's hard for me to even talk about now, 17 years later. Maybe by the third book, I will be able to let it out. or at least some of my feelings and the story of how GOD delivered me from the hands of my enemies.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

💓 Thank you for your sharing, Angela.

All in GOD's due time. Looks like we're almost there.

IN 3 2 1

P.S. Your TimeStamp😄

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Hart, click on at the bottom under it