#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It's good to take a step back and enjoy life... otherwise you will be used for their sick manifestations.

Need that energy for 2023.

Before next year comes, December 28, 2022 marks my 17 year anniversary of when my life changed. It's kind of like a spiritual rebirth for me. It was the moment GOD rescued me from my enemies who were encamped all around me. They were closing in to take me out. That's when GOD stepped in.

It's been a struggle since because I felt like I didn't deserve it. It's hard for me to even talk about now, 17 years later. Maybe by the third book, I will be able to let it out. or at least some of my feelings and the story of how GOD delivered me from the hands of my enemies.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

None if us deserve it.
Not one.
He leaves the 99 to go after the one.
It’s a blessing to have you with us.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏💞🤗
I felt every word you wrote.
Empaths love hard. Enemies are heartless.
Retraining the mind, Phew!
Keep on writing it helps remove the past from the memory bank. Maybe 💓🤗

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

What books have you published to date? links to purchase?

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

can't wait to read your books Angela🕊️❤️

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

would love to hear your story... when the time is right, you will put pen to paper. Until then, just continue with gratitude as I'm sure you are.
God bless you and may angels stay close

Truth seeker & lover of God, The Son, and The Holy Spirit

Peace be with you, Angela. ❤️

In Finland and at least in Latin America December 28 is day for the innocent children who were killed by king Herodes command.

It is also my birthday ✨

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

GOD redeemed the date for me, not once that day but twice. 💥

First time I was alone, but the second time that day, they raided my home. They ended up running out of my house when I stood up and started walking toward them after their attempt to kill me. Still here to speak about it, but very traumatic to go through.

What's also interesting, on 12/23/05, the government officially closed my case. The next day 12/24/05, is when GOD took over, Christmas Eve.💥

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Happy Birthday❣️

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Oh I would Love to speak with You one day My Sister, and God has blessed You so very much, I understand the struggle a bit, not that I know your plight, but these words You type and sent out were all for reason and on this day too while my brain begins to align in this way. Its very interesting, God is So Very Good to Us.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

They are in the process of turning my book into a movie as well as a documentary. So many will be hearing from me shortly. Just getting ready to sign the contracts. Lionsgate is doing the movie.

Even Walt Disney is reaching out for an option which I am considering.

My only criteria is that I maintain all control over what is approved to go out.. My way or the highway. I want the story to be portrayed correctly but their propaganda to stay out of it. That would detract from the message.

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

Amen!
i have a similar story.
God’s grace and love overwhelms me at times because against all odds, I am here!

Jesus loves you!
We are here for a reason!
Sending you love and big hugs!❤️

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Thank you. Much love in return.❤️

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌❤️🙌

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

💕💕💕💕

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thanks for the virtual hug.🙂

(1) Show this thread

December 28 of 2019 is when God helped me escape my enemies that were going to sacrifice me

In response LeLe John to her Publication

I am happy to see you around. It's tough when you are faced with relatively one choice. death. Then GOD makes a way out for you to endure it. HE opens a door even if it's something we don't understand at the time. Your comment just helped clear out a cobweb in my brain. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💓 Thank you for your sharing, Angela.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

All in GOD's due time. Looks like we're almost there.

IN 3 2 1

P.S. Your TimeStamp😄

(1) Show this thread