It's good to take a step back and enjoy life... otherwise you will be used for their sick manifestations.

Need that energy for 2023.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

As a reservoir for manifesting good things or for dealing with more stinky stuff?

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

I am sensing 2023 is going to be a roller coaster ride with many ups, downs, twists and turns... What we have seen so far is nothing compared to what is coming. And whatever it is, nothing can stop it :)

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Been having a hard time with that concept....Family an kids' bitching I am in a bad mood all the time...Hmm I need to work on that....

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Have had enforced stepping back as got a "bug" which has knocked me out! (better now)
didn't know they cud do that Sir! but do know they doing all sorts of weird stuff Think they really try to mess with our heads?
praying for us all 🙏🏻💖✨

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Finding balance is key.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Let go and let God. Choose gratitude. Maintain a sense of wonder. Then, watch a childlike innocence return.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I don't let nobody use me no more

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana sometimes feels a bit guilty because the last 4 yrs for me have been frickin amazing!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

✨💖🙏🏻

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good on you Nana! We like amazing and are thankful when they happen fir us. 😊❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread

Whats the key for not getting sucked in? I am in such a fight and it has been a wild coaster with no positive end in site yet. Sometimes in the lowest moments I let what is happening get to me to the point of hopelessness because I see the evil winning...I just can't shake it at times I feel like a caged animal... I have always stood up when times were tough ya know the song " ya gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything...but this time in my situation I am out numbered and feel alone in the fight.
https://youtu.be/Z_s-Qk07KxA

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

been feeling very similar so not alone ... 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Funny you mention this today. Today I did something I rarely do, I took time for me. I had my fabulous brother friend pretty up my hair, bought myself a pair of new boots (I am not a shopper, this is a big deal) and then I got a mani/pedi. I am horrible about girl maintenance, but it I actualy enjoyed my ‘me time’. Picked up my 4 year old angel from school, had so much fun with her, then the Mister and I went to dinner at a lovely Italian restaurant by the house and just got home. I need more days like this, it really helped to take my mind off of rverything for a little while and actually relax and enjoy life. ❤️❤️

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I realize today my energy got stuck been having horrible spasms in my back I reclaimed my energy . Sang and danced and unpacked and got excited knowing the best is yet to come. May I never stop moving forward physically, mentally and emotionally and Spiritually ever again . Thank you Vincent Kennedy for everything .

I truly appreciate your continued shared wisdom and encouragement. To be honest, contentious encounters with shall we say resistent family and friends in recent days have drained my energy. I’ve been trying to do art as therapy. Thanks, Anonup for giving me a mostly peaceful place to share and try to recharge.

This was part of the discussion under this post on TS. FWIW, I love VK’s cute animal videos. :)

https://truthsocial.com/users/RealVincentKennedy/statuses/109440185797633833

🐸👍

Amen! 💖

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Sometimes it's so hard for me to remember this. It's hard for me to focus on much else, Nothing means more to me. Good thing for good peeps reminding me it's ok to take a break.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

It’s good to just be , unplug (need self-care ) to re-charge

Doing just that for the next week. Spending “normal” fun time with 169,000 positive, like minded, Patriotic cowboy friends! We are all raising vibes for 10 days! 🇺🇸

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have been listening to music all day and feel like I died and went to heaven :).
So glad I am taking time to enjoy music today. I'm VERY happy today :)!

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Music is definitely a picker-upper. Few years ago I filled a flash drive full of music for an elderly couple. Did my best to select what I thought they would like. It was a hit. :-)

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

This post was for you❤️You were on my mind while I was driving today ( thinking of something you said ) and this song came on. I went to your profile looking for that post but wasn't able to find it....so I'm going to leave this right here.......God Bless you darling🙏

https://anonup.com/thread/11107681

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

Sitting in silence at the end of the day reflecting on all the things I am blessed for...I hang my head in disbelief that I have been blessed with eyes to see and ears to hear. I am no one special but I am an advocate. I stand for what I believe to be right. I am so honored to be part of this amazing time in history learning from amazing individuals from all walks so I can guide and support in a time of need! I feel peaceful. I have no worries and I have love. I WIN! WE WIN! I look forward to my grandchildren's children asking me to tell the story that is unfolding before our eyes. I am soaking it all in and cannot put words to how I feel.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Draggin an anchor, but its still moving.
I'll worry when it stops.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

to 2023🍸

Love and hugs VK and Family🤗❤️😘

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

yes, Amen, wholly agree, the beach calls🐸🥰😎

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

yeah and can we not weaponize manifesting against trick or treaters ffs

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

took that tiny step back a few hours ago, a beach view walk, breath by the sea so clean, so fresh. sunset absolutely enjoyed

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

🙏🏻✨💖

(1) Show this thread