#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It's good to take a step back and enjoy life... otherwise you will be used for their sick manifestations.

Need that energy for 2023.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Can you explain how they use us for their sick manifestations?
I trust you, and love you, and what you say, dont always understand, but this is something that I thought/believe they can not use us for manifestation, if we are in truth, light, Love, and no fear.
LOVE

Through MSM and frequencies they harvest your energy and use it in combination with dark magic to manifest anything they want. Specifically target the collective emotional reactions. You are being presented with problems that you can't possibly fix, on purpose. That 'worry' energy is what they are currently harvesting.

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Just about everything u can think of happening, they already managed to do this past summer. I'm still going through my stuff to figure out what I don't own anymore which is about 70% of my things and $6000. I'm grateful to God to be alive and well and protected.🙏🙌

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

exactly what I have been feeling the last few days. The Lord said to me that we are being tested and that a gentle word can break a bone. We must use the fruit of the spirit! Put on the full armor of God! Love love love love love! 💖🙌🏻✨🙏🏻🥰 this whole weekend be on guard and be slow to speak and slow to anger! Jesus is right there with us. It is wisdom to remain silent. Breathe 🙏🏻✨💖

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

It is so very much worse than this thought.. for real.
Just sayin.. so much worse!!

Their harvest will be like zero with me : my vibes are so high !!! happy to see this world being cleaned up.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

My energy has been lower the last few days. I am attributing it to my time on Twitter. At the same time, I want to help share the info that the media has been keeping from the public.
I suppose I will have to limit my time there and work on bringing my vibes up when I am done.
More praying.
Less worrying.
I WILL NOT allow the cabal to feed off my negative energy!
They can choke on all the positive vibes instead.
Love you Vincent and Anons ❤️❤️❤️

Since they stole billions from us in '08, the prevailing notion is be happy with what you got. Live with less while their mansions get bigger. We even have a generation of youths who think living in cars and vans is good for society while they knock down multiple dwellings to build large housing for the rich. Applies to global warming as well, live in ship containers and vans, save the environment.

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

Exempt from your post is that All Bible doctrine, will accomplish, by virtue of it's truth, what it send's out.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I have a lot of experience in ‘worry’ energy
So I’ll share my latest secrets on how to overcome…

When you feel yourself start going into worry mode:

1- Flip to warrior energy: workout! You don’t need any equipment. Pushups, situps, squats do a lot. Run, walk, whatever works for you!

2- Drink a tall glass of water

3- Ground! Barefeet to the earth.

4- Write down 1-3 things you’re grateful for.

5- Look for news that shows we’re still winning, and remember all the wins we’ve had over the years.

6- Close your eyes & look within your heart. Meditate. Pray. Talk to God.

7- Imagine what ‘The Best Is Yet To Come’ woukd look like. Be as creative as you want.

8- Head to the nearest animal & give them a pet, a hug, and really be in the moment with them. Send them love through your positive thoughts, feel the lightness in your heart.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

All of these work so well! Thank you for posting. My husband, a refugee from the holocaust, has a fundamental negative reaction to everything. We are working on letting it go and these tips are a big part of it, as well as reading scripture aloud to each other. The Word of God dispels all that is evil.

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

All work so well! Let go and let God have whatever it is. 🧘🏻‍♀️

(7) Show this thread

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Very true. I woke up yesterday, with a very bad feeling that something was going to happen...not going into many details, but I lost my best friend. my little dog Spike passed away...then a barrage of other things. #STAYSTRONG

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Eva Mechelle to her Publication

I am praying for you. Light exspells the darkness! 🔥

(1) Show this thread
In response William Filer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

😄It's fun, sometimes, to sit back, relax, empty your mind (maybe have a drink in hand) and watch them squirm after realizing you're not taking the bait.

I remember a quote by Ice Cube a while back: no one likes/expects a calm MF'r ..... or something like that !

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Master Manifester!

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Yes it's true. But if I just look up to God - He is there with the answer to my dilemma. An answer I never even thought of. There is no problem or threat that can separate me from God's love and protection.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

what do they get from me laughing at them VK ?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Hopefully the reverse effect.
Love to demons is like a pin cushion.
They hate love! Their actions show it.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

With what "device" they actually harvest?🤔
Net work comes to mind ...

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

loosh

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

someones head is out of the sand

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s in NZ 09:29 > 911
plus vibes
86 > 14 > 77
353 > 11
After what has been going on today, it’s certainly getting crazy out there 😬

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

laugh👉 starve the little fuckers lol...

(1) Show this thread

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Worrying never added a minute to anyones life

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would agree.
IMHO if you CAN NOT still participate in the daily pushing of the narrative to trigger next moves without allowing the negative energies to captivate you, just go ahead at this point and disengage with it.
We are better served then with you using your thoughts in the positive domain you flourish in to take us forward by manifesting a wonderful new future.
At this point taking care of yourself and your family and anyone in your space is important.
Until and unless there comes a time for peaceful protests, our best tools are working with our local areas for improving and manifesting positives instead of negative thoughts.

Just my own personal opinion.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🎯 💯 😊👍❤🙏❤🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

This podcast interview covers energy, emotion, raising vibration...and how important gratitude is. I usually listen to Jeff Mara podcasts...because most often they are about NDEs. This one was a bit different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9aDqp-MdFw

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the worries, dark magic, collective emotional reactions. want to let go of all that. freedom to be💓

fear consume anger sadness hopelessness worry there are no good emotions they target

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Emotional Spiral...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Look at the Anonup thread number for this... https://anonup.com/thread/11111444

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

I didn’t watch msm . What are they doing now ?