Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

KELLIANN HUB NEWS - TG

"SOON" 🔥❤

(4 Images)

"sana" written on water bottle on Elon's night stand next to the coke cans etc, sana too means soon!!!! 3 pics👇https://www.etymonline.com/word/soon#etymonline_v_23886

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

That water bottle said "Wesenberg". It was backwards/upside-down.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Good point, he may refer to a German town with that name or someone with that surname. But feom bottom upwards the original bottle is Aquasana "bottle your own tapwater" brand bottle. If you take a close look and google you can find Aquasana water bottles even on Amazon and they match exactly, logo included. I wasn't able to find that logo in connection with that German town. He may still refer to it or to number 626 or 929. That's what the letters asa look like too.

(1) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

so soon water ehh? nice!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

That bottle is a glass bottle we buy to put water in for the fridge, the brand is Aquasana. I’ve used them for many years.

😳 Duck, incoming SHTF.