Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I use to follow Kelli Ann , I really dos like her information. But I stopped when she started charging $20 a video to watch. I can understand people making a living but that price is inline with top movie producers. I wont pay that much for their movies even.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

I remember her asking for a donation and I supported her but I never saw a video-on-demand setup. Any donation would help them as they work. I'm sure if you write to her she would explain and give you more insight.

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

there is the R sorry about they typo

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

JFK Jr is still alive and well - Q

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

My parents taught me well. Good friends helped me achieve my goals.

Trust the plan.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Well - be sure we all know when this appearance will be ...

Mother, Artist, Writer, Actress, #Catlady, Researcher, Empath. "What you think about me is none of my business" LET GO AND LET GOD!

I think hes been hidden, playing or appearing as many anons all along.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

just be cuz

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i y k y k 😉

(6) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

"sana" written on water bottle on Elon's night stand next to the coke cans etc, sana too means soon!!!! 3 pics👇https://www.etymonline.com/word/soon#etymonline_v_23886

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

so soon water ehh? nice!

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

That water bottle said "Wesenberg". It was backwards/upside-down.

(4) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Got curious...interesting, they tell us
Anon (film)

Anon is a 2018 British-American[2][3][4] science fiction thriller film...Set in a futuristic world where privacy and anonymity no longer exist, the plot follows a troubled detective who comes across a young woman who has evaded the government's transparency system. In the near future, humanity lives in a technologically advanced, dystopian society. The government requires that everyone receive an ocular implant that records everything they see. The implant provides an augmented-reality heads-up display to the user with information about anyone and anything they may see, as well as recording the user's view. Investigations into crimes amount to detectives reviewing video and assessing whether an alleged perpetrator is innocent or guilty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anon (film)

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

Been hearing "soon" for two years.....

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

You are newbie then...

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

😉😊

(2) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Why would they allow a front page typo, an omission of "o" for the word "too" and incorrectly use "to"?... Unless
It's not a typo, not an omission...

"Gone Too Soon"...No...No typo...

But...
They've gone somewhere...
"Gone To →🪂→ A Place, And Time,
We No Longer See...But They ARE
Still On Terra Firma"...

Covert...
Undercover...
Secret Agent Guy Stuff...
🤸...Yeah... That's The Ticket...

"In the Beginning"
The Moody Blues

"I think, I think I am, therefore I am, I think

Of course you are my bright little star
I've miles
And miles
Of files
Pretty files of your forefather's fruit
And now to suit our
Great computer
You're magnetic ink

I'm more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be

There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles And piles Of trials With smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave And keep on thinking free."

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

That makes total sense! Was wondering about the to/too too

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Great catch!! 👀
I had to go back up and see what I missed. Sure enough! 👍

(2) Show this thread

did kelli ann say: "R"?

and I don't see where she got that from the high lighted numbers in drops.
any ideas?

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Q = 17
A = 1
17+1 = 18 (R)

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Signed "R" ... R = Jr. 🤔

(2) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

wow I am loving this

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Can’t wait!!! 🥰

(2) Show this thread

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

🙏🙏!

👍💥🙏❤️😃

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

wait thats not how you spell to —- too soon —- wonder what it meant like— Gone, to soon be back and set the place ABLAZE!!!

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

John Anon!! 🙏 💕 🦅 🇺🇸

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

John Q. Anon!!! ♥️🙏

ThanQ John!! 🍀♥️🙏

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

GAMES ARE FUN

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Yes they R!

(1) Show this thread