Our whole lives we’ve been taught to trust the MSM and our leaders.

Look what’s happening now.

Think mirror.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Shall we never forget! 🙏

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

hard to trust anything thats always trying to keep you in a permanent state of “fear”

Fear is a liar

A critical moment in time.
https://qposts.online/post/4645

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Yep!! I never really believed them but definitely not after Q verified everything! Whoever this Q team is they are pretty genius!!

Can we start with this one ? These 2 evil people don´t use to answer the right way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGFkoes0nRs

Sexist question posed to New Zealand's Jacinda Ardern, Finland's Sanna Marin at press conference - YouTube

A tone-deaf question posed to New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin has gone viral.Subscribe to CTV News to watc...

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

its weird watching this play out
🙃
🤹‍♂️
🧘‍♂️
🤹‍♂️
🙂

What if the MSM suddenly told the truth? Could trigger the masses to take an interest in critical thinking, and reclaim their authority to discern.

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

They need to be forced to tell the truth

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Long past time to end this crap for once and for all. 5+ years of negativity is more than enough. We need to get to a better place. Shove that red pill up their asses and be done with it.

(6) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

TRUST YOURSELF, you know more than you think you do!

🐇 Follow me on Twitter if your want, I'm more active over there. @losetoshi

Never take anything at face value, especially not from a parasitical system that values money over the wellness of Humanity.

this is where i have hard time understanding. i never trusted leaders, msm, doctors, etc

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The BBC /CNN coverage of the 2016 election - both outlets used EXACTLY the same script - and I just happened to have two live feed pages on Youtube open, as I wanted to see the coverage from both sides (I am British living in the US).

I sat there with my mouth hanging open - I could not believe what I was hearing!

THAT was my red pill moment.

The MSM red pilled me.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Wow, that's wild! I've never heard this before. The exact same script! Insane!!

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

if only online streaming were available in 2001 this world would be a much different place...

(2) Show this thread