Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Yes. Cursive is like infusing personality and distinction in every letter/word that is written...no one writes exactly the same...like some singers are identified by their voice style, so is the cursive signature.

My name signature is who I am, who I represent, and is specific to me only!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Dottie French to her Publication

YES I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Yes, of course!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

How else could future generations be able to read our founding documents? Let alone all their hand written letters of our founding fathers.

Yes!

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Thankfully it is still taught in my great grandson's elementary school.

Absolutely! All of the REPUBLIC’S founding documents are written in cursive!

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

YES.
LOVE

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Yes.