"One in four Britons are said to believe in QAnon-related theories, though only 6% support QAnon. In October 2020, anti-racist advocacy group Hope not Hate said that British influencer Martin Geddes ran "one of the most popular QAnon Twitter accounts in the world". In October 2021, Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann, a French QAnon-associated conspiracy theorist, was charged with terrorism for having planned a coup against the French government." — https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

This is how they smear you and engage in character assassination. It has cost me dearly, and I wouldn't do anything differently in a do-over. That said, being singled out by the enemy in this way is about as big a compliment as you can ask for. Never sought any medals, but the enemy has already done the nominations for us!

It's a real war; this is real enemy action aimed at isolating you and destroying you — spiritually, socially, and professionally. I am determined to outlast them: the last laugh is mine.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

We Are With You Brother 👊 No Surrender.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Certainly you to a much greater degree....(your reward will be greater), but we all suffer isolation from family & friends. I am concerned for them more than I am hurt. (but I would like to laugh again) I am trusting and abiding in Christ ONLY. God WILL accomplish His almighty purposes through this and for some amazing reason He chose each of us...at all different levels, to participate. Praise be to God.

WWG1WGA

"I am determined to outlast them: the last laugh is mine."

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I got that monkey on my back too Martin, I think we all do. I have lost so much, including people I loved dearly. Too many to count, really. Unfortunately for you, you’re in the spotlight. That being said, you have stayed true to you and in all that you convey. You inspire us more than you know. Keep with your authentic self, you rock that sh*t! God bless friend 🙏❤️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Tk U Martin.
much Respect 😤

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Keep fighting Martin you are an inspiration to many of us! When I start getting weary, I think of Julian Assange and what he is going thru for free speech...such injustice in the world...I think of all the arrows that Trump has taken for us here in the states...Trump may even be arrested soon...Can you imagine? The corruption is being exposed and hopefully will be dealt with soon...swiftly! Keep up the good fight, I know you will and in the end, you can be proud that you fought the good fight and having done all you could good faithful servant...Hey where did I hear that before? Paul? Take care my friend! JVBanon

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

They attack those who are the biggest threat

At least you are not dealing with FBI liars who come to your house.

Glass half full?

I don't know how Mr T handled that so calmly.

❤️✨

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

WRWY buddy!

Perhaps Sue them for “defamation of character via false allegations”??

Beacuse….What the Hell is “Qanon” anyway?

I know it has something to do with the CIA Mainstream Media, That is SO NOT you!
🤷‍♀️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Vindication is oh so sweet.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

We stand with you Martin❤️

You have it.

poor bastards they have you surrounded,
they have no where to go😉

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

A few years ago I posted a few of your articles about Q on my facebook page. I have not posted anything since.... just left them there as the last posts on my feed as anyone close had stopped talking to me anyway. If anyone goes to my FB they will find those posts still standing. Frozen in time. Future proves Past.
I have not taken the personal risks of exposure that you have but in my own way I stand strong beside you, for you, for all of us. Your voice, ability to distil and clarify, has and will help so many.

Thank you for fighting for all of us Martin & I know it has cost you in ways we will never know. It is brave people like yourself that assures me we will win. I will pray for your safety. 🙏

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

We love you beautiful soul thank you for your presence here you bring much light to the site prayers for your safety!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

We pray for your safety, well being, and please know we love you and are sending continued spiritual support! Also, am making sure people see your photographs; sending business your way!

Sending you a virtual Medal of Honor from across the pond, Martin! You are a true hero and so many of us thank you for your service. Stand tall!

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

Me likes me some Martin essays/posts.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

upside down pentogram dont take it

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

The fact that you are on their radar is both frightening and flattering. Know that your American frens are praying for your safety and well being🙏❤️🙏