best we can all do is take life one day a time right now.

getting the shit beat out of me left and right just to stay afloat, and having to constantly remind myself of what truly matters.

have patience with yourself and with others.
you don’t know what anyone else is going through.

Life is a battering ram right now. If ya would please say a prayer for my 5yo grandson πŸ™. He is pretty sick. Im past the stage of worrying about the money part of thus whole plan.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BSaved in this post can reply

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

God heal Bee's grandson.

πŸ™

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

ty Godβ™₯οΈπŸ™that this child is better

Thank you all so much ❀️. Update; After a rough night and morning, he started feeling better a little after noon today. His numbers are heading in the right direction finally. Im almost certain it was the power of prayer that made this possible. I LOVE ALL OF THE PRAYER WARRIORS HERE ON AU ❀️❀️ God Bless you all πŸ™πŸ™

Prayers

praying...

praying...

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I pray he is better soon. It's really hard when little ones are ill. Sending love and healing thoughts.

sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™ For Your Grandson May He be healed

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

πŸ™Prayers for your grandson.❀️❀️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sending many prayers for your Grandson πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for the Lord to lay His healing hands on your grandson... Love and hugs sent your way. God Bless.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for your grandson, God Bless him and also you!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Prayers for your precious grandsonπŸ’πŸ™πŸ™

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

healing prayers for your grandson ❀️

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

πŸ™

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers for his comfort and healing

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
πŸ’žπŸ’“
Beaming healing energy to your grandbaby.
I am with you about the money.
How can we worry about something we don't have.
Worry is negative
It will make you sick.
Guilty
I have since learned πŸ’“

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™