Even though I feel fatigued I am ready to operate at maximum thrust. Escape velocity from [their] prison planet system.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🙏❤️😃👍💥

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

ME TOO!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana worked for local govt for decades.
The best and most freeing thing in my life was being able to leave that arena yrs ago.

I honestly would not wish a life in politics on my worst enemy, yet here I am again.
Not that I want to be involved in politics AT ALL but the alternative FOOKS UP mine & my children's very existence going forward.

This WILL NOT work without love and compasion
&
Humans WILL NOT evolve without truth, commuication skills, and cooperation!
F-A-C-T-S!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Amen!!

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

We are with you. Ready to finish this.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

YES! No turning back now. We exit together 🙏❤️

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Ditto YES YES YES!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I feel exhausted as well, but I will be by your side until the end.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Ready!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

so with you…lfg🔥👊❤️

yes

ditto…i’m so tired and worn down mentally…but all i’ll need is a spark, and we’ll know when it comes.

then all the pent up frustration of the past decade will be unleashed

The last couple of days I've been feeling really tired, but that's not going to stop me. I'm not going anywhere. I know things are happening that we can't see and I can feel a shift. I believe the white hats are winning and in the end God Wins. I just pray it's over soon. 🙏🙏🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Yes, yes, yes... I can feel it physically, emotionally and spiritually... Things are about to break wide open..🙏

I am feeling energized and full of anticipation because i think we are about at the tipping point. Huge stuff coming out about EVERYTHING. The pot boileth over.

🎼🎵I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight? Oh Lord, oh Lord🎶

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

On same page Martin.👍

did u ever see a large black panther in your travels ive read several stories about big cat sightings on your island

All the way — and then some. 👍

And then just a little bit more … 😀

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

💫💫💫😇

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Worn to a nub. I expect a massive adrenaline rush when I hear/see an EBS. Coffee & Cannabis keeping me afloat.

Anti Entropy here we come

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I'm felling the same. Kinda thinkin' that with this Elon twitter stuff goin' on, that more and move are waking up and others are getting more pissed, lol, might be pullin' at our energy. Just a simple awareness can help vibe us up a little.

Get some plain epsom salt if your not diabetic, and for others reading this can't do it if you are pregnant either. BUT soak for like forty five minutes the first time, dump the whole bag in.