Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The goal of Satan through the Cabal is to destroy all the souls on earth. This has always been the goal of Satan and his demonic army. God has a much different goal for humankind. His Son came to this earth as a Baby and He was ultimately crucified, buried and ROSE FROM THE DEAD. All to erase the evil curse that would have ultimately destroyed all humankind on earth. To offer those who will come to Him a path to salvation. Satan will never have the souls of those who resist him. Stand strong for God - He will lead us to a great victory over evil. The new heaven and earth will indeed be glorious beyond any of our imaginations.
Revelations 21:
"Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”
Praise God.

The goal of the cabal is, and always has been, to CONTROL AND SEIZE LAND, RESOURCES AND WEALTH. It used to be done via bloody wars. But now, they do it via 5th generation warfare.

#5thGenerationWarfare
Spot on: 👇

https://rokfin.com/post/110547

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

We now know most all their ways to siphon off our money.
They are toast!

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yep .. true .. 😢

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Are these government owned farms?

If not, how do they propose to shut down a private farm...?

If the farmers are smart, they will grow multiple food types, and sell them privately to the locals.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

No, these are just independent farmers. They fought hard with blockades of roads and many other actions ... but they lost .. or .. surrendered.
A kind of Endgame regarding food. The land will be used by the government for new cities ... Tri State ... a huge urban area where most of the western European population will live in the future ... wef-plan

God loving wife, mom, and Grammy Retired teacher

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

So far we have seen some items are still in pretty good supply but some are getting low but we are seeing higher prices! Gas mis down to $4.14 but diesel prices are at least a dollar higher!

(2) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I know someone who went through the Winter of HUNGER during WW2. He unfriended me on FB for my radical Q views.....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Wow!

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Appears to me like we need to shut government down.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Its our right and our duty~

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

burn it down

(2) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

shameful to do that

protestors will refuse and retaliate, I hope. Stand your ground, farmers! They need support!