@vincentennedy
I'm sending this post to Vincent on behalf of my sibling Photon. (Apologies if it is going to a larger audience as I am unfamiliar with this site.)

"I am still at Methodist Hospital and do not feel safe. My dying wish is to be rescued from this place and be transferred to somewhere I feel safe. I know that no one is above another. I do not expect to be cured, only safe. Ask for Greg's help if needed."💙

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Please let Photon know we are still with her pls. I miss her input and her contagious positivity. and brief moments of being a firecracker :}

🙏🙏
It may be selfish to ask but may we have any kind of updater on her ?? I do pray she is at minimum in a place she feels safe🙏

How are you doing? You are in my thoughts and prayers warrior. I just found this website. I called it and it is real. I don't know anything about them. I am just passing along what I found. You decide for yourself. Obviously cost could be a real issue too.
https://www.teslabiohealing.com/

I think others have sent this info to you but it has now made mainstream news. This man was riddled w cancer and in his last months according to MDs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYILnjc_wuY

Edmond man says cheap drug for dogs cured his cancer - YouTube

Edmond man says cheap drug for dogs cured his cancerSubscribe to KOCO on YouTube now for more: http://bit.ly/1lGfjIlGet more Oklahoma City news: http://www.k...

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

sending love and prayers for your beautiful sister annie 🙏❤️

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for the Lord to help. You can get her out. Go in with a lawyer... God Bless and keep her safe.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Tell Anne she has this 💯 Prayers and big hugs for you all ♥ Lord hear our prayers Amen 🙏

Here 4 the show. Then? We go beyond.... #WWG1WGA

Prayers your way, Annie. No one should ever have to feel unsafe, as theyre spending their last days. I send a white light of protection around you, and to feel the unconditional love of our Creator. Remember you are eternal & nothing can ever take that away. May you find peace & be greeted by loved ones soon. 🙏

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

praying to powers of this Godly creation to intervene on Annie’s behalf, so she may feel safe now💕

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Does anyone have an update or more info on Photon since her sibling sent request to VK? Her circumstances have weighed heavy on me. Just got back home, late Monday night. My ability to keep up to date was very limited all week and trying to catch up. ❤️

May God cover Methodist Hospital with His powerful spirit so that all the people there feel His presence and those who would do harm become too fearful to act and all those who need safety and kindness receive it in the name of God.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Amen

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Amen

(2) Show this thread

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

prayers

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

God Bless you, and keep you. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

❤️🙏never give up trust in our creator prayers and love

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Sending prayers. 🙏❤️🙏

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Praying for Annie and your family🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Still praying for Annie,,,,,let her know she is loved and believing for God to rescue, heal and deliver her!! This gal is not giving up!!!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I have been thinking about Annie a lot. Praying she can be released and brought somewhere she feels safe, so that she may find peace. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

You can take her home! She can sign herself out. Insurance will pay for home health (they prefer it as it is less expensive) Nurses will come to the home and take care of ordering meds, etc.
I pray for you Annie throughout the day every day! 🙏💙🙏

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Sandy Baluch to her Publication

^^^this^^^ yes yes yes! take her home if she can get in-home care.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Sandy Baluch to her Publication

prayers as well🙏🏻🕊

(2) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

AMA signout should be an option, though they won't tell you that. If someone has her medical POA they can do that as well.

🙏🙏🙏Thoughts and prayers for quick relocation to a place Photon feels safe.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

AMA signout should be an option, though they won't tell you that. If someone has her medical POA they can do that as well.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Heavenly Father I pray you rescue Photon and all others, who are trapped in this evil place, please open the doors to your Kingdom, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Amen

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

🙏 amen

(3) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Praying for her safety and comfort. God bless she and her family🙏❤️

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

praying that Anne is taken to a safe place soon,.sending love and healing prayers 🙏 ❤

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

I've been asking about and praying for Annie. She has been so heavy on my heart for the past several weeks. We haven't heard from her and you have been posting for her.

Please let her know her anonup friends are all praying for her, we're all ready to help any way we can - we just need to know HOW to help. Is it money, does she need financial help to get out of the hospital and into a hospice or family home with hospice care? Does she need legal help to get out of the hospital (released) and needs to hire an attorney? Does she need something else?

We also need to know WHERE she is - city and state, hospital name and room number. There are anons near her, but we can't reach out to help her and her family without more info.

Annie is a vibrant part of anonup and we miss her very much - we want to know she is safe, and free from the fear or where she is right now.

Reaching out to Vincent Kennedy was the best way to reach all of us. You were brilliant. Sibling, PLEASE RESPON

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

^^^THIS TOO^^^ Yes! I've been asking similar questions. We need her sibling to give us more info and to let us know - details - what we can do to help her.

(1) Show this thread