I know no one will probably ever read this but I need prayers in the worst way. God knows the need so if youre reading this, please please pray for me and my family.

Only people mentioned by @Jaimatravis in this post can reply

In response Jaima Travis to his Publication

Praying now, Jaima ;)

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

God bless you and your family

God I thank you that you know exactly what Jaima needs. Provide for her and her family in every way that is needed!

Let's first rewrite that lightcode as You just asked for people to pray for you in the worst way.

You need prayers in the BEST way.

Praying and holding space for you to receive the best of what God knows you are in need of.💛

🙏🙏🙏

Prayinf for you and your family 🙏 🙏 🙏

I Love GOD (26), JESUS (74), AMERICA (50), and PRESIDENT "TRUMP" 😉 (198)!

Heavenly Father, lifting Jaima up to You in prayer. Please comfort her, let her know You are near and that You know all of her needs. Fill her to overflowing with Your perfect peace. Please Bless her socks off ever so gently. Praying in Jesus’ Name.

I'm 34old Single Working Love going to beach Love making new friends Never been married What else do you need to know about me ask am fre

🙏prayers to.your family the Lord is going to take control🙏

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Praying for you.

Praying tha God meet you and your family at your deepest need.. and sending lots of ❤️ 🙏
In the mighty name of Jesus

♥️🙏

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏 asking for peace, wisdom and faith

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for you Jaima and your family. God is with you!

Christian. Dachshund mom. Retired RN. Hobby potter. WWG1WGA

Lord, I bring Jaima's request for prayer to you. You know her need and thank you for all these intercessions on her behalf.

Praying that our Heavenly Father ease your pain, dorect your path and place your hesrt and mind at peace. WWG1WGA Hugs 🙏🏻

Sending love and peac your way. 🙏🏻

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

praying🙏🏻

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

whatever your troubles dear sister we offer prayers up to God, He listens! sending you love and light!💕🙏

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Done! You're on my prayer wall. ❤

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

May the HOLY WILL of JESUS be immediately manifest HIS hand into your need.

We are with you in Spirit, Sister.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Ok Anons you know what to do lift this one up and lets get our collective conscience busy doing Gods work.

Please God, bestow a monumental blessing on Jamie and her family. You know what they need. Thank you Lord

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

🙏❤️ Done. May you and your family be blessed.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Your on AU asking for Prayer on AU is as good as Gold oh did I just say something Profound? AU=Gold

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💞💞🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Prayers sent your way!