Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

With you!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Righteousness is a result of belief in Jesus Christ. It means being made right before God.
Romans 1:17 For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: " The righteous will live by faith."
Romans 3:22 This righteousness from God comes through faith.
God sees us through the cleansing provided by what Jesus did when we believe. We are made into a new creation, clean, pure and are now seen as righteousness in the eyes of God. We cannot obtain our own righteousness. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

You appear to be conflating The Way with the destination. I am talking about the pursuit, which is the former.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Its all Love. 🙏❤️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

and it is OK to be happy, too