#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

5 year old playing Mozart.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So much
Beauty in music
All the masks
The gifted child
The panda eyes(?)
So much
Mixed emotions

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Controlled

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

you know - the first thing i noticed was the absence in his eyes - but didn't want to say anything/take away from his amazing gift. i mentioned above that i play - and there is playing and there is PLAYING. he's still young - so he has ample time to open up and play w/feeling. i didn't learn to let myself relax/let go/trust until i was well into my 20's. before then i was much more technically/brain oriented w/my playing. stevie ray vaughn once spoke of this and it changed me - he said when he played from his head (because he was focused on perfection/not making mistakes) he denied his audience - so he let himself RELAX and feeeeeel and played much different. it draws in an audience when playing an instrument with feeeeeeling/from the heart. the brain already knows the notes. i have a rule in my house: when i'm playing - swaying - eyes closed - don't expect me to hear you if you talk to me. i go someplace else. ☺️ (it's a nice place lol)

I also started playing at a young age. I feel ya, on feeling the music. There was just something about him that made me feel sad for him as talented as he is

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it