Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Ascension Day is in 5 months, 21 days.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Whoa! Cool! 🤗

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Funny you should mention Ascension and@VincentKennedy is bringing up the DNA topic.

Sorry, but off topic here. Just want to thank VK for the follow. New and very small acct here. However I have been with you since Twitter days and can't thank you enough for all that you do for us. I really woke up after 9/11 and started digging for truth. Before that nothing made sense to me, now it ALL makes sense. What an AWESOME time to be alive.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Within us.
LOVE

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

🗣️🔈🔉🔊
the right hemisphere of our brain, East in Eden.

(1) Show this thread

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Well.. this makes me feel better about this "ascension" 111 and 11:11 stuff. I thought this was all new age crap. I know they use repeating numbers but why eould O worship The Universe when I can worship Thw One that created Yhe Universe? 🙏🙏🙏

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Gregorian or Julian?

weren't they all executed but 1?

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Jeremiah‬ ‭11‬:‭11‬
Therefore, thus says the Lord, Behold, I am bringing disaster upon them that they cannot escape. Though they cry to me, I will not listen to them.

‭‭

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

i would guess yes.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

They are buying up hospital systems near me.

(2) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal