When filling out your Christmas cards this year, take one card and send it to this address:

A Recovering American Soldier, c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center, 6900 Georgia Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20307-5001.

If we pass this on and everyone sends one card, think of how many cards these wonderful, selfless people, who have sacrificed so much would get. Please copy and post on your wall ♥

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

thank you so much for posting this. I will pass this also onto my friends. ❤️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

You're welcome. Someone else posted it and said to copy and post it to my wall, so I did. I should have done a hat tip to them. But I didn't, I will try to find who did it and give the nod to them.

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

✨WONDERFUL IDEA‼️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I saw this on FB and meant to
copy it. Thank you. This is an amazing idea. 🥰🥰