In case you haven't figured it out by now, whitehats run a ton of old deepstate Twitter accounts. Clinton, Bush, Obama, Kerry, Huma and many others too.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Thank you for clarifying that. I thought it was the deep state running them...

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

not Peter Strzok ...he blocked me

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

John Brennan? Status update?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

And it is probably why so many of us were booted at about the same time; we may have been getting way over the target...too soon....timing is huge.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

And it is probably why so many of us were booted at about the same time; we may have been getting way over the target...too soon....timing is huge.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

i wouldn't know jackoff purged me some time ago. still pissed, but happy to be here with fellow patriots😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🔥❤️

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

☺️

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Love that WhiteHats are in control!!👏👏👏

Figured. You are to confident in your verbage to think you speak untruths. Thank you. Very inadequate for what you've all done.

Are we gling to see any confession videos at all ?

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

Really?
WHY?
I mean Why would they do that??
I don't see the point in why Whitehats would run the Deep State Twitter accounts.......

In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication

because the majority of people dont know they have already been arrested or exicuted.

(1) Show this thread

too bad Twitter blockes everytime i try to get on. .

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

In response Sshhhh Shhhhh to his Publication

I had 4 accounts suspended over the course of 3 years.....ONLY joined for My POTUS Trump- I could care less if Twatter goes down in FLAMES!

(1) Show this thread

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

😉Are the white hats having fun?

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

I dont understand why all the trouble to do so🤔. Why add to the confusion? Why not just let the accounts sit there and let people catch on? Why all the pretend?

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

so the lower players believe the upper players are still in control ,the lower players dont freak out,and continue crimes

(1) Show this thread

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Savage moves 🙌

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Hallelujah!!!! Beyond happy about it, thank God & the whitehats.👏🙏

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

God is the ultimate white hat who is running the entire creation. 😀

@ghostezra, are they running others too? just curious based on below reply to "Hillary's" tweet from today about QAnon's. Just kidding really 🤣 These are the faces I want to see when the truth comes out!

Replying to
@HillaryClinton
and
@michelleinbklyn
"algorithm-fueled" - Ma'am, you are correct, it is fairly obvious that the "size" of the qtards was mostly a botnet creating an echo chamber and radicalizing a few thou otherwise incompetent mental health case studies.
1:53 PM · Feb 6, 2021·Twitter Web App

Donald Trump Jr: "The Biden White House Is A Clown Show!"

Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WaVuQ2hf78

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

😏How people can't see that it's a TOTAL CLOWN SHOW is beyond me.

Come on man, didn't anyone see "I fell and broke my foot Joe and now I have to wear a BOOT Biden" running up that itsy bitsy AF2 - call sign#TheMalarkyForce🤡 with not even a "Ouch"? I know last month he forgot what foot was broken and kept switching the boot, but seriously, C'mon! What about the 'ole "Lefthand/Righthand Switch"?🙄

Ahhh, it's the little things in life that get me through the day.😂

(1) Show this thread

Awesome update! You are the man@ghostezra!!!

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

It would be really cool if President Trump can become the President of the world!

(1) Show this thread

✨🙏🌈♥️🙌🏼 Reiki Master 🙌🏼 Practice media distancing, they are LYING to you! Truth will set us FREE 🌎

Overstock sent out a 17% off coupon for Presidents day...seems odd....makes me wonder exactly what are white hats controlling now??! 👀👀👀

obvious at this juncture. but, when your president is a quasar anything is possible...the office of the christ

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

yep yep

Yes, indeed. For a while now.