#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

meooooowwweeooooww...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

You still smoking :)

Not smoking for a while after yesterday. Its legal here so friends brought over all different kinds from the dispensary for friendsgiving day.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

haha. dont come over to my place then

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

;)

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

12:07 AM EST
12:07 AM = 0:07 = 0007>
7 mirror 7

Q 7
Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

https://soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-erik-prince-november-4-2016?in=breitbart/sets/breitbart-news-daily-110 (https://soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-erik-prince-november-4-2016?in=breitbart/sets/breitbart-news-daily-110)

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

smoke everyday all day, the seeds are what we share and the plants are our medicine. NO PHARMA. Cannabis is the healing of the nation and the seeds are free. A blessing from God, give thanks.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

God is above all laws pertaining to medicine for my health.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Sounds like family traditions!😊 I was like...do we smoke THIS much👀🔥 Yes, evidently we do😅 today anyway. (thanksgiving chill pill for all, cept Dad...who needed it the most 😅)

Growing my own 😉

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I would change friends

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Well that explains the munchies 🤓

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

lucky

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Garlic Z Flower for Thanksgiving swear could taste Garlic

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Nothing wrong with a lil hit now and then. :)

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

"friendsgiving" ??? huh...

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

rt

(2) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

dis You & Your Frens ;)😎
Me likey! :)

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

friendsgiving day usually food, but whatever makes you happy

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

😅😅😅 - party on...

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😂

Sounds like a fun time.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(1) Show this thread