Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Holy shit that hurt my ears❗️🤣🤣🤣

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Cat scratch fever! 😅
TS 11:38

ooo :55
👀

😁

WoW thats some serious cat talk, calling each other out! Can’t see a way out of this tumble! I saw that back attack when the other looked away a sec.!!😂

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

TS 11:38 11:11 🕊

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Felis ( Latin for cat) constellation ...

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

love cat coms…

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Cat fight!!!!

Congress against SCOTUS!
Camera is on both em!

Camera's gonna win this one perhaps!

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

DO NOT watch this video with the sound up with 6 sleeping cats surrounding you. Terror!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Cat fight👀 with triple 4s and a 123🔥

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

cat onlookers. nope not going outside. I’ll just poop in the big potted plant.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

creepy

Arguing over which of their humans is a better human.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

1111 & 55. Gotta like those together.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

who doesn’t like a good old fashioned cat fight 😮😮😮. lol!!

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

I feel like every time you post a cat video that a child something goes down…🤣 this one is giving me big vibes! Those kitties were pissed! 😳

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Just playing with the numbers...

2 extra e's > 5x2 > 10 > 1
8 extra o's >15x8 > 120 > 12
4 extra w's > 4x23 > 92
1 + 12 + 92 > 105 > 15

"A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis."

Provoke a cat, and watch what happens.
#Fooked

TS = 11:38 > 11:11.

Apr 12, 2018 1:57:23 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
https:// www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-sextrafficking/trump-signs-law-to-punish-websites-for-sex-trafficking-idUSKBN1HI2KP
Study carefully.
Facebook.
IG (think Ray.Chandler).
Twitter.
Etc…..
HONEYPOTS.
Q

From Liz Crokin via Georgenews:

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Thanks for posting that video. Ive been seeing RC being talked about in the news on threads but never could find it.

(1) Show this thread

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

When I ran those meows through the gematria calculator it literally = “Raising the APL Tonight” 😹

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

LOL, ever since the stolen 2020 election and now another stolen election 2022, I’ve actually had a few days like that myself, hehehe. Dey pretty mad, huh, bro? ROTFL.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 11:38 > 2:11 > 4 > 1111
23:38 > 5:11 > 7
video :56 > 11
💧’s 1138 & 2338

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication

that is absolutely adorable

(1) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

😂 Laughed so hard, tears in my eyes. Look in this cats eyes 'Im not fooking around - get it!!! "🤬

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

fighting cat sounds are crazy scary🐈‍ broke up a cat fight once to protect my rescue, yep got scratched up too

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Lol.. Screaming kitty's.
We are seeing the war up close and personal with front row seats.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

wowwwwmeowwww…that is one pissed off cat! 😜