Something weird is happening with Netflix, Graham Hancock and his series "Ancient apocalypse". Can't say that he's not sus. Begining to question if he's being planted or used for a certain agenda. Thoughts?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

JUST STARTED WATCHING HIM....NEED TO WATCH MORE NOW!

If you have to question it then it must be questionable!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Yeah, I watched it and thought he was exposing Babylon... but he is controlled opposition... and will keep people in their cognitive dissonance

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Graham Hancock.
He's been shunned by all MSM since the
beginning of his journey.
You could call him the conspiracy theorist
of history. He has a book on city layouts, DC, London, Vatican & their symbols.
He'd love to know the rest of the story.
He's been searching for the past finding facts & following them & not dismissing them or trying to force them into someone else's agenda.
Yea he's one of us, but he doesn't know it.
Some of the scenery I've had on the path
God guided me.

Have been thinking the exact thing. Could it be some soft disclosure for those deep under?

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

im not sure but i enjoy his info. Main stream science always shunned him. That Crandall guy who appears sometimes with him did admit on Rogan he was a mason though

Pretty sure he is an anon... been disparaged for 20 years by mainstream science. I've followed him off an on for awhile and I do not think he is purposefully misleading if he is wrong and I think his theories are at least plausible. He is also very forthcoming on psychedelics.@KimRunner and I were talking about this exact thing about Hancock last week.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

My alarm turns on whenever something is pushed by Netflix or someone like@jack. Let's wait and see.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

What if what Graham is telling is also false or half truths? Well, at least people will start questioning.

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I see a lot of stuff on NF that makes me think white hats are influencing scripts-using certain plots and words. Lot of the shows have a 17 reference. Maybe like “ reverse predictive programming.”

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

The baddies do it to screw with google indexing. That way, their info floods the search engines, to cover up “our” meanings… They try to hijack everything.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Agree 117 %. Noticed that as well.

(4) Show this thread