ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Something weird is happening with Netflix, Graham Hancock and his series "Ancient apocalypse". Can't say that he's not sus. Begining to question if he's being planted or used for a certain agenda. Thoughts?

I see a lot of stuff on NF that makes me think white hats are influencing scripts-using certain plots and words. Lot of the shows have a 17 reference. Maybe like “ reverse predictive programming.”

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Positively_Negative in this post can reply

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Agree 117 %. Noticed that as well.

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

The baddies do it to screw with google indexing. That way, their info floods the search engines, to cover up “our” meanings… They try to hijack everything.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

when you watch anything through a perceptual filter of knowing/seeking, you see an entirely different show than many...

have you noticed the amount of infinity/mobius symbology lately? meta, pharma, world cup...it's everywhere!

Depending on what's on your radar youll pick up multiple meanings.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

💯.🙏

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I don't think that MSM has fallen quiet yet. So, still sus about this being pushed there.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

have you watched umbrella academy???

(1) Show this thread