Was definitely a fryday for me. Was very unproductive.
Munchied myself all the leftovers.
Recovering.

What's up with that Supreme Court thing?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Dec 01 = 12/01 = Q#1201 = Federal Lawsuit regarding Presidential Election = Brunson v Adams SCOTUS 22-380 Case = Trump Card Coming?

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

JFK Jr lives = 122
Jesus Blood = 1111
The End Is Near = 122
Bill Clinton= 122

Q 122

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Here's the latest interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWa8j35PO0g

Team Awesome Power Hour with Loy Brunson 11/26/2022 - YouTube

We are THRILLED to bring you an update on Supreme Court 22-380 with Loy Brunson! He was so gracious to share his time and knowledge with us. We pray you will...

I shouldn't get too excited, but I am anyways!!! This is the exact little unseen twist I would have guessed, Military WITHOUT SCOTUS???No this makes sense, sneaky, fast and certified!!

About that Supreme Court thing, is it meat and taters or is it just a smattering of gravy?

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

I always think back to a couple of years ago & yhat massive police presence at Capitol Hill....interesting

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I was literally just wondering where you have been!
🙌

(1) Show this thread

http://ralandbrunson.com/History/History.html

scroll down for the updates.

Given the sheer number of “folks” too comfortable in their life to question anything. One would have to think that a “shock” event would be necessary to get these people engaged. That said, with the level of infiltration within the U.S. government, its hard to see it coming that avenue. I, like many, pray for this to happen sooner rather than later. If the long game is the play, its hard to beleive this movement to trancend from generation to generation. Still we fight, hoping our prayers are heard and that help, in some form, is on the way.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🤣 I'm on day 3 of left-over stove top. You are allowed to have unproductive days.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🎳

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Hey VK,

It was a very unproductive vibe for myself also, but I forced myself to go out and put up some Christmas lights. Feel pretty energized now though.

As for the SC...I'm hoping it's legit in challenging the 2020 election, but I doubt there'd be any mainstream coverage.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

FRYed-day!
recharge!

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😁 Me....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

do we really think its going to be that easy? the military is the only way. so ive heard

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

after failure of supreme court 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Good to hear ya get some time to relax man. You always seem so frikn busy. All that fasting just to get the turkey coma ha ha.
Carry on

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Good Day VK - OH SO love your subtle notes. LoL - looks like something could be a foot. Hope so !

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Latest update on SCOTUS site.
11/23/22 - Waiver of United States of right to respond submitted.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

What does that mean? 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Interesting take here. Apparently, the fact Scotus even agreed to hear the case is a miracle.
Left me very hopeful! Seems like the way things should go at this time! 👀🙏🏼
https://rumble.com/v1x61a5-juan-o-savin-urgent-11.25.22-scotus-case.-magnitude-of-whats-at-play.html

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread