Does AU have some kind of magical AI numpty filter, or are there really this many people in one place who act with respect and honour?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Patriotism, love, responsibility, unity, no bots , and God brings us here and keeps us strong. God Bless....β€οΈπŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ™

We all suffer from numptyism to some degree or another. We've been given an environment in which we are presented with problems/solutions to sort out together. In an environment where anonymity gives us a freedom to exercise our higher thought processes without peripheral judgements that tend to shape our opinions to a degree. That environment also tends to lower the volume in an emotionally charged exchange, in a way that allows private contemplation of others opinions and perspectives. In short,...Iron sharpens Iron.

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

definitely the numpty, nutter filter.

AU is a platform that great hearts have found each other.
Its not about what you know, Its about what we learn from one another.
We here know that Respect is a must and Love and light is always given.
Dont sweat about the small stuff in life.
The bigger Picture is what We Seek!
* Community
* Learning
* Protection
* Love
* Compassion

I love AU. In my opinion you couldn't get a better class of caring, loving, respectful, helpful and not to forget the prayer warriors, anywhere else! πŸ˜„β€οΈπŸ˜„

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

We love loving others.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🀭😁
We try to watch each others 6. Collective respect for the individual seems to be base line vibe.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

we are the open source, light, respect, kindness, and compassion space.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I think it started on twatter. Folks started connecting and respect was a given😊 It is def different hereπŸŽ‡

this is THE COMFY place for sure.

Sowing seeds of light and love

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

thanks for more info. i have been following this.

(1) Show this thread

no robots.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

I have no idea what a numpty is but you sure did put a big ol' smile on my face. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Evil would find it painful to be confronted
with the love & respect here on AU.
Sorta like in the movies with the vampire
burning in the light.

Sowing seeds of light and love

simply put WWG1WGA! We just got here 1st. 😁

😌

Here, I believe we have found the most incredibly beautifully souls!❀❀❀❀the Love is Real!

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing πŸ’œ

Do we actually know how many of us are here? I love it here, no negative newsfeeds, no drama, no ads programming my brain, just all sunshine and rainbows and the odd . to keep us all in check 😁

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Q said there are more good (people) than bad …AU is home for many of those good who have a hard time just watching the world burn

It's still me, following my heart πŸ™‚β€οΈ and something else πŸ‘‰ https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 πŸ’₯

Maybe it's mainly about the fact that there are no bots here and when one appears, we tell each other and block en masse. Pure humanity.

"you are not a criminal, I am not a criminal..:

- the plan to save the world

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

AU is the Lifes Blood of Patriots! were Purebloods stand tall.

I think only the best people know about it.
Also, the first rule of AU is we dont talk about AU πŸ˜‚

In response Little Mermaid to her Publication

🀣

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Little Mermaid to her Publication

No its a place for purebloods and we shout about it from the rooftops of every platform we come here to rest to vibe up the take truth Social media like the storm we are.

(2) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

It is true and there ain't no stopping us now.

A wonderful gathering place for those with respect and honor.

Remember to look for miracles...

AU is a gift.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

It's true that this community is real, respect and honour is who we are. I work to engage and impart the same in the world around me with my interactions....does not always work out!
So wish I had a few anons in my "real" life.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

patriots root out the numpties, and either hit the fook button or block them fast.

they can go back to facebook and twitter with their nonsense

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

EXACTLY THIS !!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Magical AI numpty filter might be good, but, oh my, please/thank you/respect and honor reign supreme, so grateful for AU🐸

kek