#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Truth Social definitely needs help with the Vibe.

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Vincent Kennedy so why here? a few times I ask myself why AU is got some of the best vibe's. it seems like a really small group at AU and most are on the same page. Why have we been able to go on for so long? you know that they know about AU.... I have a large box and every time I open it up I find another box inside, Just saying...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response mark kub to his Publication

It is so very cold isn't it!

What can we do to change it?

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Great description! “Cold”. I rarely go there.

There is so much to be said about kindness and caring. On AU it’s evident. Instead of arguing so much here, people just keep scrolling and allow others to think and discern for themselves. People can state their beliefs and not be attacked on AU. No one is trying to “one up” anyone. We are all in this chaos together. AU is a prime example of #wwg1wga

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

🙌🏻🙏🏼🥰❤️💫

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would agree but when the dust settles soon and we start rebuilding and restructuring our country, more than just here on AU are going to have to learn how to get along without agreeing on every little thing, and more importantly how to talk to each other without egos & arguing to come up with real answers to problems instead of just blaming each other for the problems.

#1 - Free Will
#2 - Do no harm

Maybe if we can agree on these two then we can move forward together.
Many other species and civilizations much older than ours do just fine with these top two I hear.

Kinda like Freedom of Speech and the 2nd Amendment going hand in hand.
Everything that follows is mute without the top two.
What you think@doqholliday
You got the Blueprints over there?

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree with this and will add that we have no control over others. We share the love and kindness and invite them to do the same. Prayerfully, they will be receptive and embrace change. Just as God instructed, we plant the seeds on fertile ground. 🕊

(1) Show this thread

💥👍😃❤️