#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Truth Social definitely needs help with the Vibe.

Vincent Kennedy so why here? a few times I ask myself why AU is got some of the best vibe's. it seems like a really small group at AU and most are on the same page. Why have we been able to go on for so long? you know that they know about AU.... I have a large box and every time I open it up I find another box inside, Just saying...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @markkub in this post can reply

I was born with a pecker and I figured I'd hang on to it.

In response mark kub to his Publication

Im not insinuating anything but I do find it interesting that the big name accounts never made AU, home. The majority migrated right to telegram after Twitter. why?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe because they come here and quickly see that many here are several levels ahead of everyone else and can't be fooled easily.🤔

Or

Maybe we are the majority of all the "Old Souls" and we have been thro this many times before together and just naturally gravitated here together on the same quantum wave when booted off twit wit.😁😘

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is so very cold isn't it!

What can we do to change it?

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Great description! “Cold”. I rarely go there.

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nothing. Cold keeps the riff raff away

(2) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

The fooked button helps us clear out trolls and creepers.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

community moderation is key

(1) Show this thread