Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

TS@Alleanna
Mason Courson is a J6 prisoner; read his letter
HE HAS ENDURED SO MUCH AS A J6 PRISONER 😢
Write to Mason, he shares his letters with other j6 prisoners.
MASON COURSON
NORTHERN NECK REGIONAL JAIL
P.O. BOX 1060
WARSAW, VA 22572
https://www.givesendgo.com/MasonJC
Status Hearing 11-30-22🙏

if it had AU vibe? it would be unstoppable under Trump & Nunes!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

what if everyone on this thread looks for their best meme(you all have one) :) then we do a Meme dump on TS???? VK? thoughts

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

agree.
ehh something is off there. People are weary an loosing hope.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

hmmmmm, I think we cornered all the good vibes here! 😀

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I’ve had some deep thoughtful convos with some, choose who u follow wisely, good vibes from some I follow but not all, then I move on

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Hence, me...
scrolling Here.....
🥰

FJB .......Trump is my President

Only get on there once in awhile . Some comments from people are evil on there . I commented once on Malania ‘s post and some evil person posted nasty pics of her so i commented back and said don’t post your crap here , i will pray for you until you awake , never got a response back .

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Honestly I don’t like it. AU is my Home base. Secretly I’m hoping we get transfered to Twitter. Only dreaming again.

The site was born from rebellion, many are still angry and uniformed ... its a perfect place to start with encouragement and kindness. Leading by example.
I have found many who are eager to share and learn ... those who are unpleasant need to grow up spiritually, and that is God's work.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i have some great new frens there and many old VK, i guess it depends on who you follow.

it will fall in line in due tyme.
it needs a-boss-tone from himself
followed by a-ten-huutt
rally round the troops/fam
quick vids to nail a point Home

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 13:27

Prepare For The Storm = 61
Q 61

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Agreed! I'm seeing lots of negative Nellie's and people trying to influence things other than the truth.

Agree. It will never be home, but a little spit shine & polish never hurts.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

oh yes it does - i go there now and then and each time it feels flat.........anon up has the feeeeeeeeeeeel i like..........gab could be if it had more "holy roller" type posts - the spiritual stuff - it is way too sterile w/the political energy..............twitter has a nice blend of both but it's still a bit too soon for it to flip for the good - still too many bots and too much division (the left vs. right thing) going on.........

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

I tried joining but accidentally went throigh messenger browser, got distracted by loose goats and a cow and closed the window. cant verify now:(

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Vincent its a rat race to get to the top. I have a ? my dear Vk you haven’t followed me on there its ok . 🕊🙏🏼💖🙌🏼

Had to search around a bit to see what you meant. Haha red check gang gang! Think thats the cool terminology these days. I remember the red check comments earlier this yr. on AU too!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Let us Aussie’s on there then!!

We’ll bring the vibe and sort the wheat from the chaff!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

AnonUp is one of a kind
Ego’s left at the door
Humility and learning come to the fore

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

(1) Show this thread

energy drainer … 👎🏻… needs some electric! 🤩

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

i think we Anons have been raising the vibe with some but others well you know ...
you can lead a horse to water type deal.
personalities conflict even on same team usually only arises when to much time waiting around...
time,heat,pressure break pipes VK...but it can also make diamonds!
*side note: AU Anons are diamonds taken shape!

VK the road has been pretty rough and long for some even longer for others... vibe check needed maybe...??

maybe another Q post would raise the vibe...?!
hopefully Q post would say High schools days called they want their drama back.😂
groups can (un)intended(ly) divide ... groups make others feel left out ...if left out, equality is gone ... the individuals merit is lost... no longer a Meritocracy?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU

Rush - Subdivisions - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Watch the official music video for "Subdivisions" performed by RushAmazon: http://bit.ly/Rush2112SDE_Web#Rush #Subdivisions #RemasteredMusic...

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Donny just got re truthed by Chief again for those who dont know . congrats brother !

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Love this message! Life is a lesson, take it on as a challenge. Be the light in darkness.

(4) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Yes & Elon needs some Vibe Recharge - with all he keeps discovering. Sending 🌈☀️💙

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN F. KENNEDY JR.
&
MANY MANY MORE!

Thank you for all you have done to save this planet and our children!
&
Nana wishes for you that the a good portion of the rest of your life can be spent on you and your family and enjoying the life you have helped give us and our generations of children to come.

http://bmacards.com/te8I6m

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

./sync