No you didn't bitch you're already dead. The ghost of evergreen speaks.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Will someone, please, post a link to this article so I can understand what everyone is talking about. Thanks in advance if one has a link.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Exorcize the Ghost! Exorcize the Ghost!
Exorcize the Ghost!
Exorcize the Ghost!
Exorcize the Ghost!
Exorcize the Ghost!
Exorcize the Ghost!
Exorcize the Ghost!

Eclectic Dame. Cocktailer. People Watcher. Culture Vulture. Patriot. Motoring through life on sarcasm, red lipstick & rye ... 💋💄🥃

You betcha,@ghostezra, she's Gonezo. I would also point out that the White Hats that "own" her social media went a bit overboard with the hyperbole: "algorithm-fueled manifestation of an ancient scapegoating of women". OY. 🙄

Satan is cannibalizing her as we post...

In response ROBERT KELLY to his Publication

Even Satan has a more discerning palate than that...a Possum would not go there and that says a lot about rotting flesh.

(1) Show this thread

I dont think many realize she was running the show with Evergreen shipping containers. Ive read serveral articles regarding the day she fell out while getting into that van that she was dying and is why she went to Chelsea's house. The article said that chelsea had an Adrenochrome facility in her house and was able to revive her. It also said that Trump told them to keep her alive at all costs because she was not going to rob people of justice or her being execute and that she wasn't going to die and escape punishment. i dont know if the article is true or not.

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

I heard she's dead too. But I've heard different ways she died. One report is that she died of Kuru which is a disease that cannibals get especially from eating human brains. However she died I'm glad this evil Pedophile Satanist/Child Sacrificer/Cannibal is no longer on this planet.

well said there gofe!

😂i hardly think wanting her off the face of the earth is being obsessed but whatever lol.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

one sick Clinton family...

(1) Show this thread

Obsessed NOT!!!! However your true character of killing children is out of the closet.

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

O... she did not... more like your obsessed with big Daddy Trump🎯💀🕴️🇺🇲

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

https://youtu.be/PEfUKfkjdoI
She sure looks like she's resisting instead of fainting?

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Gone with wind. Horizontal slide into a deep hole.

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

She is D E A D... Her soul (if she had one) is probably being auctioned off to the highest bidder to be the Devil himself slave F O R E V E R!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Touche', Ghost Ezra!

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

Searched DuckDuckGo.

In response Brenda Paschall to his Publication

For real?

(1) Show this thread

👏

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHO HAS HER SOCIAL MEDIA ? NOT HER !!!!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Read the last posts from GhostEzra !!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Imagine trying to pass off a lifetime of criminality (including crimes against children and murder) as the "scapegoating of women."

Fuck off. We love women. We despise only YOU.

i think she lost her head, I mean mind! 🤣

who really writes this shit? down is up left is right bad is good...such an assault on the american psychi

So are all these actors, clones working for us or working for the evil?

In response Zena Jin to his Publication

We run their accounts. Have been for some time. This piece with Q is for the awakening.

(1) Show this thread

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

OH WOW !!! YOU ARE SO FUNNY !!! I NEEDED THAT 🤣🤣

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

More like the demon. #GhostofEvergreen

WE ARE OBSESSED WITH Q, NOT YOU! RIH!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

zackly she's gone. white hats are keeping these accounts up.
nuts at the shit they write🤯

It's like taking candy from a baby at this point.

(1) Show this thread