Let me let you in on a little secret...

The fifth columnists that have entered our movement long ago have already been trapped.

The final moves that play out over the coming weeks will be glorious.

There is no winning move for them.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

There are very few chess moves left for what Trump calls the radical far left. Can't wait for Him to start calling them the Satanic Cabal.

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Thank you Doq -- you always give us a "pick me up" - namaste

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Seriously> they want PDJT's tax returns well show us yours
they say to release the names of Jeffery's clients > well that is all of government, non government
FXT scandal > well again all of government, non government
There is no move left for them..they are FOOKED
Life is Great

Hint
John H Holliday
John F Kennedy
188 - 162 > 26 Z

In response Mrs. America to her Publication

12:18:56 > 1
Ghost Husband
you lied to me + 13

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Fuck em

Thinking about this Kanye West and Nick Fuentes situation the past day. My take is they are plants to try and disrupt the MAGA movement, they are already failing.

I am really in awe of US, narratives being destroyed within a week, day or hours....

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Con-[Y]e is a walking Brand of Symbolism

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I don't know what a "fifth columnist" is.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Fifth column:

a group of secret sympathizers or supporters of an enemy that engage in espionage or sabotage within defense lines or national borders

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Thank You, Doq!
🍿♟🍿♟🍿

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 maganificent!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise Jesus!
NCSWIC

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Awesome 😎🔥

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏Beautiful.Thank you Doc.God Bless You🙏💞

At Trump's Mar-a-Lago speech at the end, he said "Make America Glorious Again" don't recall hearing that one before. Don't know if I'm correct.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Waiting, weary, excited, patient...

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

By the end of the year.

By the end of the year.

By the end of the year.

By the end of the year.

By the end of the year.

I've been saying that so often that the words come up automatically in my word fill in feature.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

If by the end of the year "it" doesn't appear to have happened.
Don't be dismayed. One thing I have come to realize is things are happening over a longer time frame than I ever expected. However, there is no denying EXTRAORDINARY things have happened and continue to happen.

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

They're all walking around with a mouthful of hooks and cant see the line. Not knowing they're holding their own pole.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Good morning, DOQ.
I like the sound of this!

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Deep Gratitude for this post

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

They are running out of ammo, anons are rested and armed with new info and more revield daily as we get ready to tap back in the fight. That will be wack a mole for their paid actors and they simply will not be able to stop it.
As new redpills are released they will still being trying to lie the way out last weeks. Biblical, it will be as a quickening spirit.

It is quite gleeful knowing, for all one’s faults, that this doesn’t apply to oneself. Virtue is indeed its own reward, and someday I might even try it! 🤣

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

😅 and I am the most humble person I know!🤣

(1) Show this thread

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

oooh, I like this.
I don't know who you are, Doc but I'm grateful you're here with us.
There are a handful of you helpers
for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear we have found you guys.
One match will light the whole thing on fire.
waiting patiently, like the others
How was your thanksgiving?

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Night Shift to her Publication

glorious
LOVE

(1) Show this thread