Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Let me let you in on a little secret...

The fifth columnists that have entered our movement long ago have already been trapped.

The final moves that play out over the coming weeks will be glorious.

There is no winning move for them.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I don't know what a "fifth columnist" is.

Fifth column:

a group of secret sympathizers or supporters of an enemy that engage in espionage or sabotage within defense lines or national borders

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

JFK told us that in the early 1960's how did we miss it or how did our parents miss it. I was not born until 1963.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

JFK told us that in the early 1960's how did we miss it or how did our parents miss it. I was not born until 1963.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

they had circus and parades too. They don't call it programs for nothing. The baby steps they took to control our knowledge were so subtle that it was hard to detect. They are not being subtle anymore.

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Thank you Starry.