What if the way to break normie belief in the mass media is to run a fake presidency for a short while, and then show them how you did it?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🤔

What if......nothing happens after March 4th?? Asking for myself😟

Love God and Country Family #A1 #A2 Constitutionalist Patriot! Thankful for President Trump's fight for America's FREEDOM! JESUS IS TRUTH!

Better yet, show them how this fake presidency will end- with loss of jobs, loss of freedom, even our loss of life!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I love how you are thinking.

Meanwhile my in laws are forcing me to get vaccine saying that I can kill my kid if I don't 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Zena Jin to his Publication

no!! please dont let anyone bully you into anything --

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Zena Jin to his Publication

Go to rense.com scroll down right-hand column to the CV section for numerous links on this subject. Current listings are in the middle column on all topics.
It is the one, true original 'alternative media' site going strong for 25+ yrs.

(4) Show this thread

Whats wrong with the truth will set you free? Everything taking place currently and in the past continues to be built on lies and deception. This BS is going to cause more distress on the people than lies.

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Martin, I think most people are brain dead! They won't believe anything unless the fake news tells them!

Been a lot of places in my life. Sharing my knowledge. Love your neighbor even if they are an ass. #CodeofVets #THJP #FightLikeaFlynn 🇺🇲🦅

This has been my theory since before the "Inauguration" I am enjoying how this is playing out. Exposure is exactly what the doctor ordered 🇺🇸🦅

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

yep

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

once you understand that is what is happening, the smile you wear around every day makes people think you are up to something!

(1) Show this thread

Not what if. That's exactly what's happening. The real Joe Biden is dead. Shot. Actors. Illusions. Wake up time for the masses.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Why hide this from the public! What is to be gained by it?

(1) Show this thread

Wag the dog

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

yep

i was trying to piece a thought like this together last night.

[they] nearly succeeded in their slow but steady long term plan for America - almost nobody had a clue. Q woke the world. Thank God.

Yet somehow people still can't realize that they have a false president, literally an actor in a role? How much attention are they REALLY paying?

Oh, and by the way the military are (possibly) in control of the government at present, and yet again most haven't noticed.

The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance. you must SHOW them.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

and of course why you had to do it. People will first be shocked at how foolish they were to think Biden was legitimate. The glitches in the movie will show them. Then it will dawn on people that all the rest of what we have been telling them is also true, plus some terrible things we don't even know much about yet.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

I was talking about this at work the other day. Q says the end won't be for everyone.

(1) Show this thread

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama 🇵🇦 VRBO host 1516148 🌴💦

Show them on Supertron Screens at the Superbowl...

In response Shirley Covert to her Publication

THAT would be sooo wild; laughing as that vision dances in my head.

In response Shirley Covert to her Publication

now THAT would just be good old fashioned fun 😊 and just think, we'd already be prepared with our favorite snacks and beverages about for our viewing pleasure.😆

(2) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Yup.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

First you have to show them.