With Anons coming back to Twitter.

Elon putting a stop to lies, corruption and pedos...

The MSM imploding.

This is shaping up to be quite a 2023.

Timelines seem to have shifted slightly but I do believe this is the best timeline.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm still suspended

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

I think we shifted to [PlanB]. It went into effect after the election -for losing the Senate. That's why Trump announced his candidacy suddenly, and right after.

#Trump2023

Good morning snd happy birthday! hope you had a great one!
How do you explain Musk’s partnership with Neuralink to mind control humans? I have asked this question multiple times in various platforms, but I got no answer.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

There needs to be a stop to the JABS!!!!!!!! & waking ppl up to this genocide!!!!!!!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Happy Thanksgiving Doq! You’ve been right about pretty much everything. TS is getting spicy! 😎🍿

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Main focus on MSM or those that are protected by MSM?

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Is it true Elon posted he’d ban people who post about their beliefs that 911 was not what we were told or they comment about agreeing with Alex Jones? If so, I’m not going back to Twitter. EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion as long as they’re not threatening people.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Doq, I am so grateful for your presence here as an AU family leader. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family❣️ I am fighting for my 5 children, 12 grands and in humble gratefulness for my 5 Ancestors on the Mayflower❣️WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Excellent!!

Happy Thanksgiving Doq 🙏🏼🥰
The light Finally Shining Thru!!

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

The poor bass-ackwards MSM. They don't stand a a chance against the speed and agility of the anon community.

I will enjoy watching them drown in their own lies as their wall of deceit crumbles!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Exciting times ahead

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Something shifted De Ja Vu is back!

i never thought elon would become a hero. unbelievable what he is doing. it is HUGE.

It will be interesting some day to discover the ethical principles used for the tradeoffs to select the optimal timeline.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Also interesting the principles & tradeoffs that come to an end that change the world.

(1) Show this thread

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

why go back to Egypt?

I love my new home here with each amd every one of you, Patriots!!!

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏🌹

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

What did you mean saying “Why going back to Egypt” if I may ask?

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Going to very exciting seeing and chatting with people I have not seen for almost 2 years. Meme's away !!!!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WE WERE KICKED OFF TWITTER FOR TRYING TO WAKE PEOPLE UP WITH THE TRUTH. IVE BEEN HACKED HAD OVER 70 ACCOUNTS IN THE LAST TWO DECADES, GETTING BANNED ONLY MADE ME MORE DETERMINED

Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trump—- he is still my President.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Same here. I have been arrested by the FBI for having been at the Capitol January 6th. They want me to do 3 years in prison. I did nothing wrong. I will fight until my last breath. I am beyond thankful that they did not throw me in a DC jail almost 2 years ago, and that I am on the outside. I spent one day in jail, only, thank GOD, but they want me to do 3 years. I will not stop fighting for this country and the Constitution.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

True!!!!