Update on Oscar 2/2
My family had a rather rough time these past two years. We lost our business, my husband lost his eyesight, was diagnosed with cancer, and we went through the social isolation and family issues all anons went through one way or another during this process. When our sweet little guy almost died, I just about lost it. I am so glad I reached out to the AU family! Know that you all lifted this whole family up! I feel very strongly now that our time of enduring is over and our time of emerging victoriously is at hand! The love and light you sent is embracing my family and permeates the fabric of our reality. It touches everyone involved in this situation. I believe I got a glimpse of what Earth 2.0 will feel like thanks to all of you! Let me tell you, it is glorious and quite addictive! God placed the divine power to turn this mess around into the human heart. Thank you for directing that power towards saving our little boy! I love you guys!!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @venividi11 in this post can reply

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

In response veni vidi11 to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

🙏 Great news to hear that Oscar is doing better. God Bless you and may you be richly recompensed.

FJB .......Trump is my President

God Bless your family ! ❤️❤️❤️

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

◯
☺️💖😌🕊🥲💖
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

GOD bless you and watch over your beloved family
in JESUS Holy Name i pray Amen 🙏

you are never alone, we are family ❤️

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

That’s great news! All Glory to God the Father of Heaven and Earth. 🙏

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

God is GOOD ..... to HIM be the Glory

for EVERMORE

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

🙂💜💜💜

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏Thanking our God and the universe for sending you doors to walk thro that helped you. Keep trying to manifest in your mind the things you need, speak them out loud in gratitude to God to ask for more positive things to come your way. Prayers for you all.🙏

Praying that your family is graced by God.

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God!
🙏 Prayers for you, your husband and sweet little Oscar. May God place a hedge of protection over all three of you and bless you beyond measure. In His precious and mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. ♥️

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

❤️❤️❤️

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

🙏❤️😊

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

❤️🧡

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

God Bless ✝️🙏🏻

Love hearing this great news❤️continued prayers for your family. GIGATT!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

❤️

💙 ...that statement is bigger than your pup! & maybe his whole existence was for these times & fir this moments to inspire this to take place & rekindle the hope, faith & LOVE flame in many hearts.

We tend to overlook these small miracles which are actually ginourmous & have infinite ripples into expansion of all there is & will be🌹💙💎.

Wonderful news! Prayers and good vibes can move mountains! ❤️🙏🏻

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️🙏❤️

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Oh, so beautifully said. Praise God, Oscar is doing better. I keep all this special family on AU In my prayers every day what a wonderful thing to give. Thanks for.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

So happy Oscar is doing better!💖🙏☀️

❤️

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA