Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I pray that people will see this post. We have two moms who have lost their daughters and need our love and support.@Faith11286 and@Miskell2024. Please go see their profiles and do what you can to help them. Thank you.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I can't find VK on Truth anymore.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

He is there - @ realvincentkennedy
he just hasn't posted since April. Said he's locked out bc of his VPM.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i do believe, without love this life has no meaning♥️so praying love for everyone of us just trying to find our way

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Elon’s already on it. 😁

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I bet Musky knows alot bout luff..🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I love humanity.
It's just people I can't stand!

💥👍😃

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I thought i was going to die alone and then God gave me a child . He is so loving and kind and good and smart, absolutely brilliant.
At 20 he works to find a cure for cancer I told him it’s already been found and to never give up hope on our Future , no matter what the scientists of yesterday say.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

amazing.
you must be so proud, Julie!

(1) Show this thread

This is so true!

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️

If we ignore love we endure long suffering. We are made in God's image. It's a must component for happiness/joy.

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

truth

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Remember to chose Love ❤️

Happy Thanksgiving K and Vincent

In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication

Same to you M!♥️

(1) Show this thread

love one another

Happy Thanksgiving! LOVE you all!!
We are so blessed, be thabkful today and spread that Love!

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

LOVE is the answer.
See with eyes of Love.
LOVE

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

❤️Without Love, Friends & Family it would all be a Very Hollow Victory!! Life is So Much More than just Self

God loving wife💛, mother of 2 wonderful girls💝, forever patriot🇺🇸 and a bit of a firecracker!💥 Let's finish this now!!🙏

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Amen!😊

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY!!
TO THIS END CHRIST BOTH DIED, AND ROSE, AND REVIVED, THAT HE MIGHT BE LORD BOTH OF THE DEAD AND LIVING. ROMANS 14:9
LISTEN TO YOUR ENTER EAR AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. IT'S SIMPLE.
LISTEN, BELIEVE, AND HAVE FAITH.
YOU ONLY NEED ME YOUR FATHER!
LOVE IS THE 5D.
LOVE NEVER FAILS. 1 CORINTHIANS 13:8.
I BELIEVE GOD IS CALLING US, BECAUSE IT IS TIME FOR HIS STORM/WRATH AND HE WILL BE CLOSING THE DOOR SOON TO REDEMPTION. THE TIME IS NOW.
THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS SO TAKE IT UP WITH GOD. GOD BLESS MY FELLOW HUMANS.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

9-12-22
GODS TALKING:

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS TO AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY SOUL IF POSSIBLE. HUMAN HEARTS ARE SO WAXED COLD. WHEN I AWAKEN THEIR HEARTS THEN THEY START TO SEE!! YOUR HEARTS ARE THE WEAPON TO WIN THIS WAR. IT IS ME GUIDING YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS AND THE MIND WILL FOLLOW. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE. THE DAY OF HATE IS PASSED. LOVE BRINGS TOGETHERNESS. HATE DIVIDES. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO.
LOVE AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE IN EACH OF YOU. WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. THRU THE SPIRIT I AM TALKING TO YOU (LISTEN) AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. ALL COLORS OF HUMANS COME TOGETHER. YOU NEED EACH OTHER.
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
PROVERBS 3:5
SO LISTEN OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. OPEN YOUR HREATS OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. FREEWILL. THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS. LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY!!
TO THIS END CHRIST BOTH DIED, AND ROSE, AND REVIVED, THAT HE MIGHT BE LORD BOTH OF THE DEAD AND LIVING. ROMANS 14:9
LISTEN TO YOUR ENTER EAR AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. IT'S SIMPLE.
LISTEN, BELIEVE, AND HAVE FAITH.
YOU ONLY NEED ME YOUR FATHER!
LOVE IS THE 5D.
LOVE NEVER FAILS. 1 CORINTHIANS 13:8.
I BELIEVE GOD IS CALLING US, BECAUSE IT IS TIME FOR HIS STORM/WRATH AND HE WILL BE CLOSING THE DOOR SOON TO REDEMPTION. THE TIME IS NOW.
THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS SO TAKE IT UP WITH GOD. GOD BLESS MY FELLOW HUMANS.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Yes! Yes! Yes! 🙌🏼

(2) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

So True

Everything fascinates me. Everything.

Yes, indeed.

Love is the most powerful force in the world. If people tell you that the opposite of love is fear, it is not so. Love just is. Love has no opposite. Remember that, dear one. Love has no opposite. Love just is. It is the answer to everything. Everything. - Dolores Cannon ❤️✨🌈✨💫

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication

"Only Love is Real"

not sure who said it when I heard it

Another
"there is only One of us here"

First John
"... and the Word became flesh"

when I read that "for the first time" again,
the Word I heard Within

Love

Peace be unto all

WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

🥰🙏🏼

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Spot on! Happy Thansgiving Kim