Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Giselle the good witch😉
7 Rings

https://youtu.be/ghYHY3xzVKk

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Tom Brady is good friends with Trump...guess again

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

GOOD n BAD WITCH ? BOTH ARE DEMONIC

(4) Show this thread

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

So were the children with him? his children? sex trafficking?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well wont the Chiefs just have some awesome karma tm! Arrest him if he is guilty of a crime! why would ya wait

This game is probably rigged like everything else the DS crime family does.

the bucs and Brady just won the Superbowl

Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Wisdom.

Urgh...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

These days, I don't know if I believe anything MSM reports. They always have an ulterior motive. Did he admit to having a few drinks? If so, wouldn't they test him and then charge him with DUI? Or maybe they did and he was within the legal limit. Always questioning these bastards.

Just noticed:
K = 11
C = 3
11.3?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

The Superbowl, when the highest incidence of trafficking occurs.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

what is 11+6 ?? his watch?

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

reminds me of the whole biden backstory. i first read about it a week or so before the kansas race where clint bowyer was driving a corn'y' car with a chiefs sticker on it...i believe the 18 wheeler was hauling corn and the bidens station wagon had their xmas tree...can't find where i read that as this story is different but it was super synced timing for me to find it and then the race
https://www.biography.com/news/joe-biden-first-wife-daughter-car-accident-story

they leave young woman and men in prison for years for being addicted to their drugs and the real criminals are in places of decisions and power...travisty of justice ...we have zero justice in the usa as of now

the news is fake, the violence is very real. it’s time to wake up AMERICA. as the HUMAN RACE we must do better, we have to for our children.

i find this funny how the pirates slash bucks against the cheifs the parable is not lost on me

In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication

🍿You have no idea. I'm glad you are awake.🍿

(1) Show this thread

Admitted he had 2-3 drinks. Hit 2 cars, one broke down other helping said vehicle 2 children were in the helping vehicle. Had trouble in 2007 gun, DUI and drugs. did some jail time. Did not see anything since. started coaching 2013. According to report on Wink news in FL

This is sad. The Reid family has suffered from drug and alcohol abuse. Cost of success?? Is it worth it. 😔

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

🧐...alcohol?