Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

GOOD n BAD WITCH ? BOTH ARE DEMONIC

Tom Brady is good friends with Trump...guess again

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response joseph hartman to his Publication

Being friends with our beloved POTUS doesn’t make Tom immune to being under his wife’s spells
it is said love can be blind
https://youtu.be/28znb9i7pV0

Tom Brady Says His Wife Is a 'Good Witch' - YouTube

Thank you for watching The Morgan Streetman Show. Morgan, Roxanne and Pat George discuss everything from world, national and local issues to information fro...

(1) Show this thread

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

new here.... whats the seven rings?

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Revelation 21:8 “But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars–their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
No one who practices witchcraft will enter into Heaven

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

ITS ALL SATANIC !! GOOD & BAD !!
ANGELS ARE NOT

(2) Show this thread