And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

This ones for the smaller accounts here on AU that don't get noticed often maybe even don't normally recieve a single comment, like or share. I see you, I appreciate and value your presence here just as much as any large account, I love you and you are enough just as you are. VK said a long time ago that small accounts are important and I still believe that whole-heartedly! 🤍

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Thank you, Sarah. I know we all play a part, no one above another.

One consideration people may not think of - as a small account, I have noticed on the rare occasion that I have received a lot of comments on a post, it's hard to navigate and keep up with. And that's only one post!

Imagine being a big account and trying to keep up with hundreds or thousands of comments on multiple posts. That's hard work!

I appreciate and love all the small and big guys as one.#wwg1wga.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response The Real Me to her Publication

I know the feeling on both ends of the spectrum, I just do my best to interact with everyone positively, big or small they're all family to me. 😊🙏🤍

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it